Chapter 34

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

I woke up with an extreme pain in my arm. I sat up and felt the bed jerk.

"Oh my gosh, you're awake" JJ pulled me into a hug.

"Ouch JJ" I said as he crushed me.

"Sorry, just don't ever scare me like that again!" He held my face.

I looked in his eyes and saw they were all red and puffy like he had been crying.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Only for the night"

I smiled. I looked down at the bandage in my arm.

"You're gonna have a badass scar" he laughed making me laugh.

I started to get out of the bed. I realised I was at the chateau.

"Woah, take it easy" JJ grabbed my waist.

"JJ, I was shot in the arm, I can walk" I giggled.

"I know, but i was so worried about you. Just the look you have me when you blacked out. It scared-"

I kissed his lips interrupting him. It was a passionate kiss. I pulled away.

"I'm fine, okay. But thank you for caring" I pecked his lips once again.

"It's what half-boyfriends do" he shrugged making me laugh.

"I can't wait to see what a whole boyfriend does" I leaned in kissing him again.

"I thought I heard voices, you're ok!" Kie said walking in and embracing me in a hug.

"I wrapped your arm up for you" she smiled.

"Thank you" I hugged her back.

"The others are outside, let's go" she grabbed my hand a pulled me out the door.

"Kie! Be careful!"JJ followed us.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I sat in the van with Sarah and Kie. They were looking at a poorly drawn diagram of how to get the gold.

"That's 50 feet down, and they're using 100-feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go... straight to the gold room" Kie pointed at the drawing.

"Who drew this?" Sarah laughed.

"Who do you think?" Kiara asked.

All three of us looked up at Pope who was staring at us and smiling.