Chapter 3

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

I woke up to the sound of a rooster. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was at John B's house. I tried to get out of bed but a strong grip on my waist was pulling me back. I rolled over and my eyes widened to see JJ in bed with me.

"JJ" I whisper shouted.

"Five more minutes" he huffed.

I smacked him on the head with a pillow.

"What the Fuck" he said opening his eyes.

"What are you doing in bed with me?" I raised a eyebrow at him.

"Do you not remember?" He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"What?" I asked raising a brow.

"You asked if you could sleep with me because you got scared of the storm. I said yes and comforted you" he looked up at me, his eyes looked sad.

"Oh" I said feeling guilty for hitting him with a pillow.

"We didn't do anything, did we?" I asked.

"Ha, you wish" he chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"No, I just calmed you down and we went to sleep" he smiled.

I smiled back. We sat there staring at each other awkwardly.

"I'm gonna go and see if John B is alright" I said breaking the silence.

He nodded and rolled over going back to sleep. I picked up his shirt that was thrown on the floor and put it on over my bikini that I slept in. He wouldn't mind, I always wear his clothes.

I stepped out of the bedroom and walked outside to see John B clearing the bushes that had fallen on the lawn from the hurricane.

"Need some help?" I said making him look up at me.

"If you don't mind" he smiled.

I followed him over to the HMS Pogue and helped him pull some branches out.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Fine" I smiled thinking about JJ.

"I know you slept with JJ, I don't feel weird about it, as long as you guys didn't hook up or anything" he said.

"Ew what, no, I just got nervous about the storm and he comforted me" I smiled.

"You don't have to act disgusted. Everyone knows you have a thing for each other" John B sassed.

"What, no we don't. We're just friends. Why did he say he had a thing for me?" I asked.

"I wouldn't tell you if he did" John B grinned.

"And why not" I huffed.

"Because, it's up to him to tell you" he shrugged.

"Well anyway, we're just friends"

"With benefits" John B mumbled.

"Hey!" I smacked his chest.

"I assure you nothing is happening with JJ, and nothing ever will" I folded my arms.

"Meh, give it till the end of the year" he grinned.

"John B, he's a Pogue and so am I. Like you just said, the rules are no Pogue on Pogue macking" I stated.

"Technically you are a Kook, and anyways, It's never stopped anyone before" he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes.