Chapter 22

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"It's not there. Look, just- just pull the drone up" John B sighed.

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery. We can go back down" Pope said.

"We've done it three times. There's nothing there-"

"Shut up!" Kie cut JJ off.

"What? It's true!"

"The gold could be buried, we don't know?" Kie reasoned.

"If it was there, it would have been found on the metal detector" I said whilst Kie gave me a dirty look.

"Somebody beat us too it" John B sighed.

"Or it was never there" I heard JJ mumble.

I walked into the room where he was and wrapped my arms around his waist and leant my head on his back.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We had dropped John B and Kie off and now we were dropping Pope and the boat off. JJ helped me out and we said goodbye to Pope.

"So Princess, I have a free afternoon, my dad isn't gonna be back till later tonight, you wanna come to mine" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Mhm" I nodded.

JJ's house wasn't that far a walk from Hayward's Seafood. We walked hand in hand all the way to JJ's house.

"Excuse the mess" he said as he opened the door.

We walked in and looked around. It was super messy, but I wasn't gonna judge because I know JJ's life wasn't as glamorous as mine. He took us to his room.

"It's not as nice as yours, but it's cosy" he said knocking on the walls.

He sat down on the bed and held his arms out indicating that he wanted me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him.

He fell back and I climbed on top of him straddling him. Our lips collided and we proceeded to make out.

He grabbed my hips, causing me to grind on him. The friction between our two body parts was making me hornier by the second, but I knew I couldn't do it, not right now.

"JJ"

"Yeah" he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this right now" I said starting to get up.

"Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to force you" he pulled me back down.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled him.

"Thank you for being understanding" I whispered in his ear.

He kissed my cheek.

"I need to practice shooting the gun, you wanna do it with me" he smiled at me.

I nodded my head and he stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

On our way out he picked up the gun and carried me outside making me giggle.

He plopped me down and kissed my cheek. I turned around and saw that there was a teddy bear propped up on a stump with bullet holes in it.

"What did that bear ever do to you?" I pouted.

He smiled at me.

"I needed something for a target, unfortunately Mr Bear had to be sacrificed" he said as I jokingly gasped making us laugh.