Chapter 15

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"That's not gold" Pope said a Kie passed a envelope to John B though the crack.

Me and Pope helped Kie get down whilst JJ lit a blunt.

"This is from my dad" John B said.

We all looked at each other, happy for John B.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ said turning around and grabbing my hand as we ran to hide behind the tomb.

"It's the guys who robbed your house" JJ stated.

"Lights" I said reminding people to turn off their torches.

JJ's hand was still in mine as he put the blunt out on the stone. John B just shoved his under his shirt, forgetting that it was sheer so you could still see it. I flicked the button turning it off. Me, JJ and Kie peered round the wall.

"Do you think it's them?" Kie asked.

"Homies got a gun" JJ announced.

"Screw this" Kie said before she took of, sprinting.

We all followed turning our torches on so we could see the ground. We sprinted and made it to a locked gate.

"Up you go, princess" JJ pushed me up the fence.

I climbed I've the other side and he followed after me. We started to run back to the Twinkie when we heard a familiar voice call from behind us.

"Guys, I'm stuck" Pope panicked.

His shorts had got stuck to one of the sticking up parts of the fence.

"I got you" I said.

Me and Kie grabbed him trying to pull him loose from the gate.

"No. Pope, don't move, okay?" JJ loaded up the gun, about to shoot Popes pants free.

John B saw and tackled the gun off of him.

"You're gonna rip me!" Pope yelled at me and Kie.

"You're fine" I comforted him pulling down hard.

I heard the sound of fabric ripping and Pope fell from the fence, leaving him in just some tighty-whities.

"Nice, come on dude. It's like a little Tootsie Roll" JJ joked making me laugh.

We all sprinted into the van and closed the door, driving away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We had arrived back at the chateau, we were just about to open the envelope Kie had found in the grave. I was in the kitchen watching JJ prepare a sandwich.

"You know that bread had mold on it three days ago" I leant against the door frame.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts. Plus, mold is gold for you. It's just a natural organism"

"JJ, Taylor" Kie called from the living room.

We walked in and saw John B sat at the table with the envelope in his hand.

JJ took a bit of his sandwich and instantly started gagging making me laugh. John B tore open the envelope and pulled out a big sheet of paper.

He slowly pulled the paper apart which revealed a map of our island.

"Longitude, latitude" John B moved his finger along the map.

"X marks the spot"

He put his hand back into the envelope. "Wait, there's something else in there"