Chapter 17

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it" John B explained.

We were in the back of the Twinkie on the way to the salvage yard to borrow the drone.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality" Pope muttered.

"Did you come up with that?" John B asked.

"Albert Bernstein came up with it, but it applies to this whole treasure-hunting thing" said Pope.

"Oh"

"So. Which is it? Fantasy or reality?" Pope asked.

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ asked making me laugh.

Pope and Kie stared at me.

"Sorry" I mumbled looking down.

I looked back and JJ and we were smiling at each other trying not to laugh again.

"It's fantasy, but possible reality" Kie said.

"Reality" John B spoke up.

"Virtual reality" JJ started to light a blunt.

Pope took it out of his mouth and tossed it over to the other side of the van.

"Keep the signal clear" He said.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You know what your problem is" JJ said to Pope as we pulled up at the salvage yard.

"You?" Pope fought back.

"No! It's that you need to relax, man. You're always so tense!"

"I'm not to tense"

"Guys shut up, we're here" I said silencing the boys.

"So you know what you're doing, right?"
John B asked me and Kie.

"Yep, we're gonna distract the guard by wearing revealing clothing so he can fix our tire and you guys can go and borrow the drone" I smiled.

He nodded.

I pulled off my top to reveal my tiny bikini top. I then rolled up my shorts so my ass was hanging out a bit more.

"Alright, my feminism and dignity has completely left the building" I joked.

"Time to go distract some men" I wiggled the bikini top making my boobs jiggle.

I saw JJ clench his jaw.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "No need to be jealous, baby"

I ruffled up his hair and left the van with Kie.

"Hey, don't worry. You got this" John B said to Kie.

"It's not me that I'm worried about" she looks back at JJ and Pope.

"Got it" he put his thumbs up and we walked over to the gate.

"Hello!" Kie called for the man in the office.

"Excuse me?" I said.

The man came out of his office and stood on the other side of the gate.

"Can I help you" he asked checking me out.

I mentally threw up.

"Hi! Um, we actually have a flat tire. We were wondering if maybe you could help us out" Kie said.