Chapter 16

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

It was now the next day and we were on the HMS Pogue. I was sat at the front of the boat with my head on JJ's lap whilst he played with my hair. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard JJ whistle.

"You guys see that?" JJ said.

I rolled my head over to see where he was looking.

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy"

I kissed his hand to show that I was impressed by his boat knowledge.

"We picked the wrong parents" Pope sighed.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend" Kie pointed out.

I pulled my sunglasses down and made eye contct with Sarah

I pulled my sunglasses down and made eye contct with Sarah. She pulled her sunglasses up and gave me a dirty look so I flipped her off making JJ laugh.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch" Kie shouted to her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We parked the boat up and went for a swim.

"JJ, you coming?" I got up from his lap.

"Yeah, if you are" he smiled.

I took my top and shorts off which left me in a white thong bikini. I felt arms wrap around me as JJ pulled me into his chest backwards.

"JJ!" I squealed.

"This is too revealing" he whispered in my ear.

"You like it?" I smirked.

"Of course, you look insane. But I don't want the other boys seeing you like this, Princess" he turned me around to face me.

"Jealous?" I said.

"No, of course not. I just think I should be the only one allowed to see you like this" he pulled my close.

"And why is that" I smiled at him as he checked me out.

"Because-"

"Hey love birds, are you coming in or what!" John B shouted.

I giggled and looked at JJ. He picked me up bridal style and stood over the edge of the boat.

"Ready?" He asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I nodded and he jumped in holding me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a few hours later and we realised that we would need to find where X was on the map. With no WiFi we had no other choice but to use the four star hotel in figure 8.