Chapter 31

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter top. A few moments later I heard the door open and saw JJ come in.

"Hey" he smiled dancing up to me.

"I'm not in the mood to laugh right now" I pouted.

He came and stood in between my legs.

"You're cute when you're mad" he moved a hair out of my face.

"Stop" I covered my face to stop me from blushing.

"Come here Princess" he picked me up from under my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Okay so Sarah's gone and you and Kie are mad at me" John B groaned walking into the room.

I got down from JJ and walked up to John B.

"Well I don't really know why you thought this was gonna turn out good" I laughed.

"What even is your problem with Sarah, she literally helped us out!" John B yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at me, Johnathan!" I yelled back.

"Yeah, or what?" He renounced.

"Guys- seriously?" JJ rolled his eyes.

"You missy, come here and chill out" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms.

"But I-"

"Don't worry baby, I know you can kick his ass" JJ whispered in my ear making me giggle.

I heard the door open and saw Pope walk in.

"What'd she say?" John B asked.

"That you're an idiot"

"This is a no-brainer. You're picking Taylor and Kie" JJ said.

"Look, I can't make a decision-"

"So you're gonna throw our years of friendship down the drain for some barbie" I snapped.

"I never said that either" he pointed at me.

"So what? We're just dead in the water because you're pussy-whipped?" JJ asked making me hit his chest.

"We can't do this without Kie and Taylor, you know it?"

"And I can't do it without Sarah, you all have to be in on it" John B said making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"Well, good luck with that" I said getting up and walking out of the chateau.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was stuck in the middle of the marsh with John B and JJ. We were using Heyward's boat when it suddenly broke down.

"Pope and Kie should be here soon" JJ wrapped his arm around me.

"I don't get it, you checked the boat, why did it just stop working?" I asked.

"I dunno, something just changed" he shrugged.