Chapter 30

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"Down came Mrs. Crain and cut off all our heads. Up came the sun and dried up all the blood" JJ sang.

"Can you stop" I smacked his chest.

We were in the basement of the house. It was spooky and I was not enjoying the smell lingering in the air.

"See any water" Kie asked moving her torch around.

I mosquito flew passed my head so I tried to hit it but ended up hitting JJ. He hit me back causing us to play fight.

"Guy, seriously?" Pope looked at us ashamed.

"Another dead end?" Kie asked John B.

"There's not even water on the pipes" JJ ran his hand along the pipe.

"There's no water here" Pope sighed.

"Not a dropamino" JJ said.

"Surely if there was, we would have found it. Can we just go, this place is making me feel itchy" I shivered.

"Know why we didn't find it" Kie ignored me.

"Bad Karma"

"Oh God. Here we go" John B groaned.

"You know, we had a good thing going. And then you decide to rope in Barbie, and now the trail's gone dry. Coincidence? Probably not"

"She's got a point!" I chimed in.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you, or you, about Sarah" John B pointed at me and Kie.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, what the hell's the deal with you two?" John B asked.

"Don't worry about it" I said.

"Nothing" Kie rolled her eyes.

"Nothing? Is it because I kissed you? Is that the problem?" John B asked.

Suddenly Kie brought her hand up end slapped John B across the face.

"That's my girl!" I yelled

"Oh"

"Oh shit! That echoed"