Club

You looked at your phone to check the time as you walked. "Oh no I'm going to be a little late".

As you looked up you accidentally bumped someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry". Turning a huge man with a large mane of hair glared at you. "Look what you did you dropped my dame coffee". Your eyes widen "I'm sorry I'm- let me buy you a new one sir". He gritted his teeth "you think I need someone like you to buy me another coffee".

Your eye made a small twitch slowly looking at him up and down "look I already said I'm sorry I'm running late let me just get you a new coffee". "Just another stupid woman, next time watch where your going". "You don't have to be such an asshole that coffee should have burned you". You stormed off with anger building up in you. Madara grunted walking off "stupid woman".

Entering your work building you walked in to your desk and sat down. Sigh* "hopefully I don't get in trouble".

"Hello sir do you have an appointment" you said with a fake smile. "Yes I set one at 10:30" the man said leaning on your desk. "Ah yes Mr. Nara sorry for the wait go right in". He winked at you as he walked off. You knitted your brows together looking down. There was a sudden tap at the glass desk.

Looking up you met eyes with three women. "Hi Ino, Sakura, Hinata". "Y/n why do you look so bothered" Ino asked. "Here we got you a coffee" Hinata said in a soft voice. You gave a smile "thank you and I had a rough morning I was running late and I ran into this man he was so rude". "Sorry to hear that y/n people can be rude but don't let it ruin your day" Hinata said in her soft voice again.

You chuckled taking a sip "mmm this is good". "Y/n we were thinking since it's a Friday, do you want to go out with us tonight" Sakura asked. You paused "um I can't I- I can't". "Come one were going to this new high end club join us please y/n". You bit your lip sigh "okay what time". "Um I will pick everyone up at nine" Hinata said holding her hand up. You nodded "okay see you three tonight".

-

It was the end of the day you slipped on your coat. Walking out you went up to a bus stop and waited. "Y/n heyyy want to come get ready at my house" Ino asked. Your eyes lit "up sure thanks Ino". Getting into your car you both chatted for a while and got off.

"Y/n what are you going to wear". You looked down "this um I- don't really know...". She paused "what but that's a work outfit you have to dress a little slutty
y/n". You blushed "slutty but I don't like to show my body off like that heh". She winked "you have a nice body y/n my clothes may not fit you but we'll find something".

After some time she did your hair and fixed your makeup. Ino put you in front of the mirror and your eyes widen a bit. As she stood behind you her hands slid down your arms. "See y/n with the right clothes it can change a lot". You nodded "thank you Ino I really like what I see".

She rested her head on your shoulder as you gazed at yourself. "Hmm maybe you can get laid tonight". Turning red with a weak smile "a- no I'm only having a couple of drinks that's all". She chuckled kissing your cheek sigh* "what ever you say". You sat down and watched her do her makeup as you both chatted some more, then there was a knock.

"Ready y/n" she asked. You nodded as you both walked out.

Time skip-
Arriving to the club Ino took your hand with Hinatas and Sakuras going up to the front of the line. "Hey what we can't jus-". The bodyguard nodded and opened the door. Ino turned giving you a wink, blinking you sighed "well I guess you can". Walking in your eyes lit up seeing beautiful lights and loud music. It was dark and tons of people were dancing and drinking.

"Let's get some drinks" Sakura said in your ear. "Yeah" she tugged on your hand. "Hey our table is over there you two bring some drinks okay" Ino said in yours and Sakuras ear. You both nodded and went to order. As you waited Sakura was talking to a guy as you admired everything. "It's so nice in here, this music is so good".

A man bumped into you "oh sorry miss". "Oh it's okay" you said touching his arm. You quickly put it down feeling like that was a bit much. The man was tall and had white hair he grinned as he leaned on the bar. "What's your name". You blushed as he towers over you.

The music was to loud you you waved you hand in. He leaned down "I'm y/n what's yours". He chuckled "your quite adorable I'm Tobirama". Blushing more as you smiled it was nice hearing that. "Here are your drinks ladies" the bartender said sliding them. Tobirama looked at you up and down as you held two and Sakura grabbed the other two.

You smiled "nice meeting you Tobirama I'll see you around". He leaned down holding your chin "where can I find you y/n". You locked eyes with him as you blushed harder. Leaning into his ear "I'll be around" you said with a big smile and walked away with Sakura. He licked his lips sipping his drink as you walked off.

Getting to the table you all chatted and drink. More into the night you all took shots and had more drinks. "Hayyy I'm gunna I'm gonna get another drink I feel so good you guys" you said drunk walking off. They all cheered "yeah y/n, finally she loosens up for once". You walked off a little wobbly. Getting to the bar you order another drink. As you waited someone tall came next to you. You gripped onto the bar as the man bumped into you. "Ow" you said laughing. The man with a large mane of hair turned "I apologize". Your eyes widen as you locked eyes with him.