A month

Madara ordered two waters and breakfast sandwiches. "Watch it there hot" he said putting them in your hands. "Could you get a coffee please". "Get me a coffee" he turned "what kind". "Iced". "Yes let me get an iced coffee".

He handed you a cup and drove off parking in the parking lot and took his seat belt off. You gave an confused look wondering why he parked. Handing him his sandwich you then started eating yours. He glanced at you as you sipped your coffee. You handed him the cup "do you want a taste I can feel you looking at it".

He took it from your hand and took a sip. You continued on eating as you drank some water. "Thank you...Madara". He locked eyes with you "y- don't thank me I've been awful to you". Sigh "it's okay um would you like to start over we don't have to be friends I know you don't like me". He looked at you with a side eye "well I had to had like you at some point since I gave it to you till you couldn't walk".

You chuckled holding your mouth and blushed. He cracked a smile then cleared his throat "are you done". You nodded "yes". He drove off and you gave him directions to your place. Arriving he parked the car and you pulled out your keys.

You grabbed onto his neck as he grabbed your ass pushing up your stomach onto his. "Ngh your rough" you said into his ear. He stayed silent as he carried you. He unlocked your door and took you in. "Where would you liked to be placed". "Here is fine" he set you on the couch and stared at you. You met eyes with him and blushed "thank you again...Madara". "Goodbye y/n I will be leaving now if I find anything I'll come to you".

You nodded "yes um- goodbye" he rested his hands on his hips looking at you up and down taking a pause like he wanted to say more but then walked out shutting the door.

You let out a sigh covering your face. "How could I let this happen stupid ngh". Tears fell down "why did I go I knew I had a bad feeling. And with him I gave myself to him that rich bastard who only cares for himself".

Later that day your legs started to get there strength "hehe yesss I can walk now ack but I'm so soar and- ngh they feel like there vibrating yeshhh". You walked over to the bathroom and started a cold shower. As you washed yourself you felt off. Cleaning your privates you brought your fingers up and there cum came dripping out. Your eyes widen "wait- no no no". You washed yourself more and dropped to your knees.

"He came in me that- ngh that asshole didn't use a condom I just want to be done with him". You quickly washed and rinsed off. Getting out as you dried off and quickly slipped some clothes on.

You walked out and walked to a nearby pharmacy. Buying some birth control and took a pill. You sat there biting your nails. "Okay I'm fine I took a birth control it hasn't been twenty four hours yet... I'm going to be just okay". Staring at the wall you gulped can I take two for reinsurance

A Month later-

You were at work sitting at your desk filling out paper and answering calls. Suddenly your eyes widen and you held your mouth. "Hmmphhh" grabbing your trash can throwing up. Hinata came up to you handing you some water. "Y/n are you okay" she asked rubbing your back. You nodded on your knees then threw up more. Everyone in the office looked at you as you felt embarrassed keeping your head down.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me". She frowned "y/n you should go home you don't look to good". The boss stepped out her office "whats all the commotion". "Anko I'm sorry I'm not feeling to good". She stared at you then scratched her head y/n head home and get some rest okay". You nodded as Hinata helped you up "Anko I'll take her home okay". She nodded "everyone get back to work".

Hinata took you home "y/n can I ask you something". "Yes Hinata" you said holding your head. "I've been seeing you run to the restroom holding your mouth all week are you alright". You stared out into the window "I- I don't know Hina I'm a little scared I'm going to the doctor right now".

"Y/n let me take you I'll call Anko and tell her I'm taking the rest of the day off". "Pull over please hurry". Hinata stoped the car as you opened the door you threw up and started to feel a bit dizzy. Getting back in the car you laid your head back as your eyes grew heavy. "Y/n! Y/n! Oh my I'm taking you to the hospital please wake up".

You woke up in a bed hooked to a Iv. Rubbing your eyes and looked around "I'm in a hospital bed why". Hinata stepped out the restroom and met eyes with you "oh y/n how are you feeling you passed out". "Really I did I'm fine I feel pretty okay now thank you Hinata". She nodded holding your hand rubbing it. "How long have I been out". "Only an hour y/n I really hope your okay". "Me to Hinata I can't thank you enough". She clicked a button on your bed that beeped. "What's that for" you asked looking at the red button. "The doctor told me to ring it when you awake". You nodded "um sit Hinata don't worry to much for me okay I'll be fine".

There was a knock and the doctor stepped in. "Hello miss y/n how are we feeling". "I'm okay just a little weak is there anything wrong with me". "Can we have your friend step out I have some questions and some important information to tell you". "No please I would like her here". Hinata smiled and blushed a bit as she held your hand.