Massage

A couple days later-

You and Tobirama have been texting for some time getting to know each other. You felt some guilt not telling him you were pregnant.
You also kept up with Hinata about everything.

Sitting on the couch as Madara was at work. It was getting late for you and started dozing off on the laying your head back.

When you woke up there Madara was sitting next to you watching a movie. Sitting up rubbing your eyes "what time is it" you asked. He glanced at you "eight I got out of work early today". You nodded yawning as you stretched.

"Ow ow" Madaras eyes widen sitting up "what's wrong". "Oh I hurt my back a bit stretching wrong". "Take your robe off so I can rub your back". You blushed "no it's fine it will fix itself. "Y/n take your robe off I can help your back". You blushed harder "I only have underwear under this I can't". He put on an annoyed face "y/n it's not like I haven't seen you". You paused then nodded sitting on your knees slipping your robe off.

You revealed your wearing a black lace set of underwear. Your heart raced feeling embarrassed. Madara stared at your back side then clearing his throat. He placed both hands on your back and stared rubbing pushing his thumbs up your spine.

You held onto the couch armrest as he rubbed. "Ngh there there" you groaned a bit. Harder please your hitting the spot". Madara rubbed and rubbed. He leaned in running his hands to your waist. You paused then turned "wait what are you doing". Madara cleared throat then leaned  back "how does it feel now". You stood up facing him as you slid your robe back on. "It felt good I feel so much better thank you". He nodded then placed a pillow on his lap.

You walked behind him and moved his hair. "What are you doing y/n". "I'm repaying the favor come on every one need a massage here and there. Now quit acting so cold and accept my niceness". Madara rested his palm on his face. You slowly started rubbing his shoulders "your so tense relax take a deep breath Madara". He then took a deep breath.

You chuckled "wow I'm surprised you listened". You leaned in his ear "that's good now just relax". You rubbed and rubbed as Madara closed his eyes. After some time your hands grew tired. "Okay well that's the best I cou- oh he fell asleep heh I guess my massage felt so good he dozed off yes yes". You quickly went upstairs then came back down with a blanket. After you covered him you got on your knees to untie his shoes slipping them off.

You stood there watching him sleep. Getting closer you reached your hand out to touch his hair. "Wow it's so thick and dark hmm hopefully the baby gets his hair aww so cute". You imagined the baby with Madaras hair and chuckled holding your mouth as you blushed. You got close touching his lips and cheeks crawling on his lap. "He's not bad looking hmm he's not my type either but I do admit he is really handsome". Madara groaned as his head laid back. He grabbed you then laid down holding you.

"Ack hey wake up you squeezing me Madara". He groaned knitting his brows together. "Shut it y/n you speak to much ch ch". Madara was out cold burrowing his face in your chest. You blushed holding his head sigh* "even when you sleeping you can still be an ass". His nose was burrowing deeper in your cleavage as the robe came undone. "Oh no I need to pee Madara hey please wake up you need to go to bed". The other hand rested on your back under the robe.

You poked his face then rubbed his back aggressively "Madara Madara hey hey Mada wake up". You chuckled as he was still out cold you went close to his ear. "Madara you know you want to wake up come on I'll take you to bed and I'll reward you mmm come on". He opened his eyes then looked up to you. "Whoa ack" you fell off the couch onto your back "bahaha finally you woke up". "Y/n!" He stood up and picked you up. You chuckled "no I'm fine move please I really have to pee".

He stood there rubbing his head then touched his ear as he blushed a bit. When you stepped out the bathroom Madara grabbed you "y/n you fell are you alright any pain anywhere". You chuckled taking a step back rubbing his arms. "I'm fine it was nothing serious look". You opened your robe and slid his hand to to lower stomach. He rubbed and pressed a bit. You smiled "Madara you seem tired you should get some sleep".

He nodded sliding his hand away. "I apologize for what I did in my sleep did you say something to me while I was sleeping". You blushed "it's okay, you really are a heavy sleeper and nope I didn't say anything heh". He nodded and walked up the steps "goodnight". You waved "goodnight".

You picked up the living room then turned the lights off going to your room. You phone suddenly went off.

T: I know it late but I was thinking about you.

Y: aw really me too
Y: there's something i need to tell you

T: yes y/n tell me

Y: look I been feeling guilty I don't want to waist your time but I'm pregnant

T: the father is he around because we still agreed to that date

You paused wait he doesn't...

Y: well yes he's around but we are not together he's just helping me till I have this child

T: I'm glad you told me y/n

Y: really look I understand if your not up to see me

T: I still want to see you it doesn't matter to me I like you
y/n how many months are you.

Y: two about to be three Tobirama are you sure you want to see me again nobody wants to be with a pregnant lady

T: I don't mind y/n I find it comforting being around you

You blushed with a big smiled kicking your legs "aww hes so nice mmm and big with that white hair".