Tears

Walking in the luxury mall you felt off seeing such fancy things. "I've been in some fancy malls but this one is pretty wow". Madara glanced at you "do you see any stores that catch your eye".

You bit your nail "no look we don't have to be here let's just go to my place so I can pick up some clothes". Madara squinted "get your hands out of your mouth I noticed you bite your nails when you feel nervous or overwhelmed now which is it y/n". Madara grabbed your hand and held it hand open placing the heavy golden card in your hand. "Now I want you to get things for yourself. I think it's me who makes you feel this way I'll be seated at that bench go on now".

You grabbed his hand "no wait I can't it's too much please". He walked off taking a seat that faced you and shoowed you off. You put on an annoyed face standing there looking at him. He nodded then went onto his phone ignoring you. You looked at the card then you phone went off.

M: I expect you buy lots of clothes and things you may need hurry up it's getting late.

Y: yes sir -_-.
-

You walked off looking around. You went into a clothing store. Okay this is for us me and the baby don't feel guilty y/n remember he did this to you. You nodded with a big smile "yes yes". You picked out some clothes and underwear. As you checked out you felt nervous. "Here you go ma'am you all set thank you come by anytime".

"Yes thank you I will heh" you walked out biting your lip "hmm". Walking around more and got some picked out clothes. Walking near the food court you ordered a water and some nuggets. Waiting in line there was a tap on your shoulder turning to see a tall man who had white hair. "Oh hello Tobirama is that right". He smirked "so you do remember me". "Yes I do sorry we never really got to talk".

He smiled "it's alright I tried finding you but I was to late so you live on this side of town". You nodded "yes I just moved here um decided to do some shopping heh". He nodded "oh I see it's y/n right". "Yes it is" you said with a soft smile then picked up your food. He looked at you "so y/n would you like to get to know each other". You met eyes with him "um yes that would sound nice". He smiled looking at your lips "when are you free". "Um when are you free". He chuckled "well sadly I'm going on a week trip tomorrow would you still be willing to go on a date with me when I get back".

You blushed "a date oh eh yes yes of course". You watched him pull out his phone "give me your number we could get to know each other on text for a while it's not really my style to text but you'll make an exception". You chuckled "yes my number is".

You both chatted as you ate you food. "Well I should get going it's getting pretty late but I will see you later Tobirama". He winked "I'll text you then goodbye y/n be safe getting home". You blushed harder as you waved walking off. Continuing on your walk alone a certain store caught your eye. "No I shouldn't...but I need it. He said anything I need I'll just hide it in the other bags". You walked in blushing looking at all the lewd toys they had. "This is wrong but I need something at least to satisfy me ngh... sigh I should just leave". You looked around till something caught your eye. "Aww it's a little vibrator ohh and it's easy to hide okey yes but I have to hurry". As you checked out they placed the toy in a black bag.

Walking out you placed the bag in another bag. "Okay this stuff is starting to get heavy ngh". As you walked back you seen Madara from a far talking to a woman. Seeing him smile and laugh as he touched her hand. She laughed as she touched his hair. Giving a warm smile watching him then looked down to tears falling. "Hopefully I didn't ruin his chance to find real love he looks happy".

You stood there watching placing your bags down to wipe your tears. I know he hates me and that's okay I understand I won't try to be a bother. More tears fell as you tried to wipe them off. "Y/n why are you crying" Madara said into your ear. You jumped slapping him, his eyes widen as he held his face. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Madara I didn't mean to" sniff sniff. He grabbed you by the shoulders "never mind that why are you crying did someone say something to you".

You glanced to where he was sitting at and met eyes with him. "I can't say let's just go home please". "You will say, now tell me y/n". "No no it's stupid come on these bags are heavy let's go". Madara took the bags from your hands. Then sighed "let's go".

Arriving home he set the bags in your room. He stared at you as you sat on the bed biting your nails. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong or not". You stood up and got on your knees to look through the bags. "I'm going to shower thank you for everything Madara". He nodded then walked out shutting the door.

You started the water and pulled out some sweat pants and a fitted t-shirt. Bringing it up to your nose the clothes as it had that new smell to in. Getting in to the shower you stood there letting the water fall on your face humming to your music.