News

"Oh okay that's fine to so y/n are you on any hardcore drugs or drinking any alcohol lately".

"No I am not".

"Mmhmm okay well I have one more question do you remember the last time you had your period". You bit your lip "I think last month on the tenth". "Ah I see well as you know your five weeks pregnant".

You paused feeling your chest sink in as you let go of Hinatas hand. "Pregnant" you said with eyes filling. He nodded "yes ma'am now you need to stay hydrated and make sure you eat healthier choices if you are keep it up do you have any questions". Hinata held her hands together not knowing what to say.

"Um ye- yes when will I start to show". He tilted his head "Hmm well it depends but by month three or four you will see a small bump". Tears fell down "thank you doctor". Your hands started to shake as you grabbed Hinata crying. "Um well I will discharge and you will be ready to go, good luck ma'am". Hinata hugged you as she rubbed your back. "Y/n do you know who the father is". "Yes but he hates me he was the guy who yelled at me when I bumped into that day we went out". "But if he hates you so much then how did you both..".

"I don't know I guess I ran into him at the club and I woke up in his bed ack he said he's some big hot shot. How would I even contact him". Hinata kneeled down "y/n you need to let this man know your caring his baby what's his name".

"Madara Uchiha I know where he works like a couple streets away from my house". Hinatas eyes widen "y/n Madara he's very famous for owning everything I think he owns our building". You knitted your brows staying silent as you sill hugged her. "I'll go find him tomorrow I just need to go home and sleep Hinata thank you for always being by my side". "Yes your very much welcome y/n let's get you home are you hungry I can get you some soup or anything you like". "Soup sounds very good chicken soup right". She nodded rubbing your head "yes of course".

Getting home you and Hinata ate soup and talked having a deep conversation. It got late and she wished her goodbyes. You sat there alone and looked down pulling your shirt up. Cracking a soft smile "looks like I'm a mommy huh" you said rubbing your lower stomach. "Don't worry baby I could never hate you it's your dame father I hate heh". You stood and turned the lights off then laying down.

Tears fell as you gave a weak smile. "I- I'll take care of you I could never hurt you". Sniff* but I'm scared I really am scared".
-

The next day

You took a cab to Uchiha Corp feeling your heart race not knowing what's he going to say. Entering into the tall building it was cold and so fancy. Walking up there was a receptionist "hello ma'am how can I help you". "Um is Madara here". The woman looked at you up and down "yes he is um do you have an appointment to see him". "No I don't but I need to see him it's urgent". The woman put on an annoyed face "ma'am I can't just anyone up". You bit your lip "please I need to speak to him I need to see him I don't know how else to contact him".

"Ma'am you need to set up an appointment". Sigh* "how can I make an appointment". She smiled "hmmm Mr. Uchiha is booked this month next month on the first at around three how does that sound". Your eyes widen "a- okay I'll wait".

"Y/n! Heyyy" you and the woman turned. A man with scares on one side of his face had a big smile waving. You walked up to him "do I know you". He smiled and tilted his head "it's me Obito aww it's to bad you don't remember me you were really waisted". Your eyes widen "Obito I need to see Madara please it's urgent". "Hmm yeah sure he's in his office what's wrong you looked stressed". "Obito I'm sorry I don't remember you, you seem really nice I just need to see him".

"Let's go hes on his lunch break at the moment". You nodded following him glancing at the receptionist as she gave you an annoyed look. Following him in the elevator and glanced at him. "How did we meet" you asked meeting eyes with him. "Oh I drove you and Madara to his place as you both made out in the back seat". You blushed "oh-". He chuckled "so have you an Madara been seeing each other". The elevator came to a stop then opened. "No I haven't see him since that night". Obito looked at you then led to to his an office. Your heart raced faster with every step.

Knock* knock*

"Come in" the deep familiar voice said out loud. Obito stepped in then you met eyes with him felling your chest sink in. Madara eyes widen "y/n". You stepped in blushing "Madara I need to speak to you". He looked at Obito "leave". Obito nodded stepping out with a confused look.

"What is it that you need to speak to me about". "Madara um please sit" you said in a shaky voice. He sat down as he locked eyes with you. "So yesterday I went to hospital". He looked around "okay I'm lost... are you alright". You sighed "look I'm not going to sugar coat things and just say it straight out... I'm pregnant". Madara gave you a look "no".