Foreplay

You looked at Madara as the house was quite putting his hair behind his ear. He leaned in slowly kissing you "y/n when am I going to meet your family". "Heh oh um later". "Do you have any sisters, brothers". You nodded "one but she's adopted her names Rin".

Madara nodded "are you both close". "Kinda well it's been a while since I talked to anyone in my family so- no". "Sasuke has grew a likening to the baby". You laughed out "I know that's all he did was rub me". Madara pulled you in kissing you "can I rub you y/n". You kissed him more and pulled him up stairs. Madara bit his lip as you pulled him by the shirt. As you sat him on the bed you kissed him more. He licked his lips "you were in heat a while ago y/n let me help you".

You blushed with a smile pushing him back. "Lay down" you said in a seductive voice. You unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Your eyes widen to see a bit of cum leaking out. Getting on your knees starting to lick it up his tip. Madaras breath got heavy as he picked his head up a bit. You rubbed and sucked faster and faster. "Ngh it's to thick I cant get it down".

Madara sat up touching your lips and sliding his fingers in your mouth. You looked up heavy breathing "I'm sorry I tried was it bad". You licked his fingers sucking on them. He stared down to you pushing them in. "You did well y/n but you do need some practice. That's good keep licking them".

You blushed sucking and licking his fingers on your knees. Reaching your hands rubbing his thighs "I want you so bad". Madara took his fingers out. What was that y/n say it again". You looked up kissing his tip as it twitched "I want you so bad please Madara say you want me". Madaras tip oozed out some cum. He chuckled grabbing your face "of course I want you y/n look what you made me do". You smiled licking it up. Madara picked you up and laid you down on the bed kissing your neck. He gently pulled your pants down and then spreads your legs. "Please Madara please hurry I want you in me".

Madara put his tip at your entrance "beg a little more y/n I like hearing you whine". You blushed hooking your arms around his neck kissing him. "I love you so much Madara please I want to cum so bad only you can make me". Madara kissed you "that's it my love no need to beg anymore". He pushed in and thrusted faster and faster. You hugged him tightly as you moan. "I really like it when you call ah ha ha call me that".

Madara licked your ear and whispered "my love your soaked I might cum a little early". You squirmed and gripped his back "ngh I'm cumming I'm sorry it's so early". Madara groped your breast "it's alright y/n because I to am about to". Madara groaned as his breath was on your neck. "Ngh y/n where do you want me to cum today". "My mouth please" you groaned as you came. Madara closed his eyes with a smile "have your mouth ready for me". He pulled out then rubbed and rubbed. You sat up, moving his hands then started rubbing it with your mouth open.

Madara moaned as cum shot out in your mouth. He gave a smirk "we both came to early I guess we where to excited for foreplay". You smiled licking his tip. He paused "wait can you drink my cum pregnant". You nodded "yeah it's safe I made sure". He nodded "continue".

As you both finished cleaning up and showering the two ate lunch. "Y/n I want us to move in a new house a house with no stairs". You bit into your sandwich and tilted your head "Hmm why no stairs". "Because I get very paranoid every time I see you walk up stairs thinking you might trip and fall". You blushed holding his hand. "I understand yeah I to get a little scared coming down".

"Well it's settled we need a new house". "Will it be in this area right". He nodded as he chews "yes of course". You nodded and went back to eating. As you looked at Madara eat you all of a sudden thought about the conversation he had with Hashirama last night.

"Can I ask you something Madara". "Yes my love anything". You blushed and rubbed his hand "um is marriage a big thing for you". "What if it is y/n what if it means a great deal to me what do you say on that". You looked down "oh um I don't know what I would say to that but it seem I does mean a lot to you". "Why are you asking this y/n". You met eyes with him "I just want to know that's it".

He looked down going back to eating. You seen the sadness in his eyes and continued on eating. "Um Madara I'm meeting up with my friend later today for dinner". "Male or female" he asked looking at you with half lidded eyes. You knitted your brows together "female". He nodded as he stared at you. "Is there something wrong Madara you seem bothered all of a sudden". He shrugged "nope nothing" in an annoyed tone. "Really because your acting like you use to back then". "Y/n were not doing this your starting an argument for no reason". You paused and looked away "I- I'm not arguing I just wanted to talk".

Madara knitted his brows "what time will you be back". "I'll only take an hour at most". He nodded crossing his arms as he stared at you. You bit your lip and stood up walking around the table. Hugging him you grabbed his face pulling it up staring at him. He turned his body to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You both locked eyes as you touched his lips then bent down to kiss him. He pulled you in kissing you more and more. "I love you okay" you whispered. "And I love you".