Kiss

Three months later-

It as an early afternoon and just woke up. You and Madara had moved in to a new house two months back. Sitting up your groaned holding your belly. "Sigh eh" looking over at the time you paused and looked out the window.

"Oh no I slept in again heh". Getting up you groaned more and got ready for the day. Walking out your room down the long hall you went into the living room. There you seem Madara on the couch watching tv and creeped up behind him.

"Eh what's he watching" you slid your arms around him and licked his ear and kissed his neck "whatcha watching hmm". You froze opening your eyes "wait". Sasuke looked up "just an Anime wanna watch with me". "Wait I didn't mean to I thought you where Madara I'm sorry". Sasuke looked at you "it's okay wanna sit". You walked around the couch a bit shocked from his reaction "wait where's Madara".

"Hmm oh well he had an emergency at work and wanted me to look after you". "Oh heh okay look I'm sorry again please don't look at me differently. It was an honest accident". "It's alright I won't are you hungry we can go have lunch" Sasuke said rubbing your belly. "Ohh the baby's kicking look". Sasukes eyes widen "really where". You lifted your shirt and grabbed his hand. Sasuke leaned in and stared intensely as he used both hands.

He nodded "yeah I feel it its a nice feeling". Sasuke leaned his head in "it's a really nice feeling". You rubbed his head "aww are you going to have kids one day Sasuke". He looked up to you "yeah I am one day". Your patted his head "aww how sweet you'll make a good dad". Sasuke chuckled a bit "what are you in the mood for".

"Let's drive around and see what's good". He nodded taking your hand. "O-" he put you to his car and buckled you in. You felt a little awkward but just brushed it off. After some time passed you and Sasuke got burger meals and took them back home.

The two sat on the couch eating as he kept his hand on your belly. "So how's school for you Sasuke". I just graduated a month ago". "Oh really that's good so you gonna work for Madara now". "I don't know yeah probably but I wanted to do something different".
"Like"?

"Well first a cop then work up to be FBI". You patted Sasuke hand "Sasuke you should do it if your determined you can". Sasuke met eyes with you and blushed a bit turning away. "You really think I can do it" he said in a low tone. You rubbed his back "yes of course Sasuke if that's what you truly desire".

Sasuke looked at you and nodded "can I have your tomatoes". "Yeah here" you said with a warm smile. The two went back to watching tv. After some time you started to clean up. Sasuke stopped you "hey what are you doing sit". You smiled "it's fine in need to move around anyways". "Here let me help you" sigh. "Sasuke it's fine you sit please". Sasuke grabbed your hand and stared at you lips. "Okay just be careful y/n".

"Yes yes I'll be right back okay I gotta go get something". Walking in your room you chuckled sigh "that kid it to over protective heh just like someone I know". You texted Madara for a bit to see how he was doing.

Coming back out you carried your laptop and plopped on the couch. Sasuke put his hand back as he rubbed. You smiled and scooted closer "sigh okay gotta get sighed in" you mumbled. He looked over "what's that for". "Oh I've been taking classes to become a real estate agent and I have to take a test today". Sasuke leaned in and stared at you.

You started your test and were focused. You bit your lip as you answer the questions. Sasuke glanced at you as he rubbed. After another thirty minutes you were finished. "Oh my gosh okay stay calm y/n" you told yourself. You turned it in waiting a minute for your score. Sasuke leaned in to your screen so did you pass. You blushed when you seen your score.

Gasp "yess I passed Sasuke I passed". You gave him a hug as he hugged you back "that's great y/n". You had a huge smile "yes thank you that was a major test sigh". Sasuke pulled back a bit staring at you as you had a huge smile. He held your hands and leaned in kissing your lips softly. You pulled back blinking "wait what".

His eyes widen "I'm sorry I didn't meant to please don't tell Madara. I swear I didn't mean to". You wiped your lips and turned "it's okay just don't let it happen again". Sasuke nodded "I'm sorry okay I was just to happy for you. I- that wasn't me y/n". You smiled "it's okay Sasuke I understand it's fine and don't worry I won't tell Madara let's just go back to watching tv okay".

Sasuke nodded sitting at the end of the couch looking down. You rolled your eyes "hey don't be awkward around me now I hate that now come. Sit in your spot and rub my belly like you always DO NOW". He looked at you and nodded sitting back at his spot touching your belly and rubbing like he always does.

"I'm sorry again i-" you patted his head. "I already forgave you okay. And I understand your still a teen okay let's put it behind us alright". Sasuke nodded as he rubbed.

Couple hours later
The front door opened and Madara came stepping "I'm sorry y/n I had to go in today there was a really big emergency". "Hey Madara how was your day". Sasukes eyes widen as he took his hand away. Madara came up to you giving you a deep kiss "I missed you y/n". You blushed and gave him a soft kiss "me to". Madara turned "Sasuke" he said in a stern tone.

The boy looked up "yeah". "Thank you for keeping y/n company would you like to stay for dinner". "Eh no Madara but thank you I have a thing tonight". Madara nodded "okay see you later Sasuke". Sasuke looked at you and walked out. "Madara guess what" you said kissing him. "Hmm what is it y/n". "I passed my test today with a perfect score". Madara rubbed your belly kissing your deeply "I'm so proud of you y/n". "Hehe thank you so you missed me huh". He licked his lips "I did a lot y/n let me show you how much I did". "Ack that tickles bahaha nooo I'm gonna pee myself bahaha".