Hinata

"Hey Hinata it's been a while". Hinatas eyes widen as she looks up at you. "Y/n I've missed" you she stood up hugging you. You hugged her back with a soft smile. Taking her hand and pressed it to your stomach she gasped as she rubbed around blushing "y/n". You both took a seat. "How have you been Hinata I missed you to". "Yes I have been wonderful I met someone recently". "Really what's his name". She chuckled "his names Naruto we met well he fell and I helped him up and things really clicked". "Aww that's really good to hear Hina". She nodded "yes well how have things been going for you y/n with your boyfriend and the baby". "Oh um that boyfriend well we broke up um he cheated". Hinata held your hand "y/n I'm I'm very sorry to hear that are you okay". You nodded "yeah I'm fine um we weren't serious anyway but um me and the father have worked things out".

"Really I thought you said he was rude to you and hated you". "Well actually he's been in love with me he just didn't know how to express it in the beginning". Hinata nodded "oh I see so you both are happy and together right". You nodded "yeah I actually met some of his family this morning for breakfast". Hinata gave a soft smile "that's really good y/n and the baby how is it". "It's good next mouth I go in for a check up to see how everything's going".

"Oh wow y/n I'm very happy for you I can't wait to see what your baby will look like". "Yes yes me too I'm so excited yet scared". "It's okay y/n you'll be fine so how are things with you and the father". You gave a soft smile "good but um-". Hinata leaned in "but what's wrong". "I think he wants to get married".

"Oh i see have you told him about your past". "Yeah I did but I don't know why he's so obsessed with it I know we are going to end up one day but it's just to soon I just want to focus on the baby". Hinata chuckled "y/n maybe he just wants to show you how much he loves you y/n and how he might be different".

Your eyes widen and looked down "I love him a lot. But when I hear marriage I think of time and money just being waisted. I know it's sounds messed up that I don't see love at first". Hinata leaned in holding your hand "y/n it's okay your just not ready yet when the time is right that's when you will think love first. I'm sorry for your past no one should ever have to go through that".

"Hinata sniff sniff your so sweet and comforting to talk to sniff I want us to get close again okay". "Oh y/n don't cry it's okay yes of course I'm always here for you". You nodded with tears sniff "ack I love you Hina". "Oh y/n I love you" she reached over to wipe your tears off.

"Hina enough about me tell me all about you okay". You and Hinata spent two and half hours talking and eating. "Well I should get going I told Madara I would only be gone for an hour heh". "Yes yes me as well I actually have a date with Naruto". You gave her a hug "good luck Hinata". "Yes thank you y/n goodbye".

As you arrived home you sighed "ahh I'm so sleepy". Walking in you looked for Madara. Going up stairs you looked in the room. "Hmm where is he his car is here". You walked over and seen his office door cracked. You peeked through your eyes widen as you see him masturbating. You cracked a smile as you hear him groaning as he bites his shirt. "Ack don't eat me" your voice played out from the laptop. You took a step back holding your mouth. You blushed "aww he's watching the video of that night". "Haaa ngh y/n" he moaned out. You blushed harder "a- he's calling out my name so cute".

You slid your pants off and walked in. Madara froze as he paused the video quickly. "Y/n your home eh- I can explain". You bit your lip blushing hard "Madara that's so sweet your touching yourself to our video". You crawled on top of him kissing him deeply. He smiled "of course I always do I can't get enough of it". You slid down groaning "I am a little sleepy but one more round wouldn't hurt".

You started moving up and down as Madara groans out. "You watched me huh for how long". You chuckled hugging him "oh only for like a minute or two". He chuckled "Hmm that's it y/n it's sucking me in".

You chuckled and leaned in his ear "play the video I wanna watch to". Madara started thrusted faster as he clicked the space bar. "I love you y/n". You kissed and sucked his neck moaning "I love you more Madara I love you so much sometimes I don't know what to do with myself". Madara paused locking eyes with you. "Me to y/n". You kissed him deeply and started moving a bit "mmm Madara".

After you both finished Madara carried you to bed. "Heh twice in a day Sigh I'm really worn out". Madara kissed your head "y/n I can go on all day if I wanted to". Your laid your head back coving yourself "re-really". "I'll show you once our baby is born". You gulped "heh yeah em you can tie me up to right". Madara sighed then looked at you with a grin "ready for round three". You shook your head "no way I'll pass out". He broke out laughing "I'm only teasing and yes of course".

"Phew okey okey- huh oh Madara come here". Madara was at the end of the bed and crawled "yes what is it". Grabbing his hand you placed it on the side of your stomach. His eyes widen "I felt it y/n I felt out baby move". You smiled "yeah that's the second time". Madara kissed you and laid back down with you. He kept his hand on your stomach as the other caressed your cheek. You gave a smile closing your eyes. He held your stomach that nigh whispering sweet things in your ear.