Heated argrument

It was the end of the week you and Tobirama decided to meet.

It was an early morning you decided to make some breakfast. Madara came down and took a seat on the stool. You waved "I'm making breakfast do you want some". He nodded "yes" then looked down to the stove and his eyes widen. You served two plates and took a seat next to him. "Try it tell me how it tastes". He stared at the food then picked his fork up to take a bite. "Y/n this taste horrible".

Your eyes widen "what no it's not it's good". He met eyes with you "let's go get breakfast". Your eyes watered then tears came down. "Your always so mean to me Madara fine give it to me". Madara paused then grabbed your wrist "I apologize". More tears fell "no don't touch me you don't care how I feel. Always giving me such a ugly look". Madara looked down clenching his fist. "Don't be a crybaby y/n I just said you have bad tasting food".

You pouted with more tears falling. "I hate you" you said clenching your fist. Madara eyes widen then gritted his teeth well "I don't necessarily like you either y/n". You had endless tears falling. "I know sniff I know". Madara stared at you then turned. You ran up stairs crying going your room wiping up your tears. He's such an asshole sigh "I'm going to be late".

Fifteen minutes later-

Coming down  stairs still angry. You wore a tight black dress with your hair done and natural makeup. Madara eyes widen when he seen you and put on a bothered face. "Where do you think your going". "On a date why the hell do you care". "A date the hell" he chuckled. "Y/n you do not have to lie where are you going". You glared at him "you never believe me huh tell me who is she the woman who broke your heart and made you this way". He glared at you and crossed his arms "whats his name then". You smiled "Tobirama I met him earlier that night at the club right before I met you".

"You met that bastard y/n, no". You knitted your brows. "What you know him". He nodded glaring at you "you will not be going out with him your pregnant y/n with my child". You gave him a sour face "Madara I'm allowed to have my life you took everything from me already just don't take away my happiness". Madara gritted his teeth "y/n no one wants to date a pregnant woman are you crazy all he wants to do with you is one thing you don't even know him".

You sighed and grabbed some keys walking out and slamming the door. Madara sat on the couch feeling anger. He sat up resting his head on his palms.

As you drove off you felt like crying then smiled "sorry baby I didn't mean to scream". You pressed your stomach with a soft smile then turned some music Stepping in you seen him and waved. He waved back with a smile. You you walked up to him he gave you a hug and kissed your cheek pulling your chair out. You blushed with a smile "thank you".

"Y/n you look very beautiful" he said gazing at you. You smiled with sad eyes "thank you Tobirama you look really handsome". He nodded then touched your cheek "are you alright y/n you do not  seem like yourself". You nodded with a weak smile "I'm okay just had a heated argument with a certain someone". "I'm sorry to hear that let's get your mind off of it and talk about something else". Gazing at him and took a breath of relief "yeah I would like that a lot so um have you been here before. I don't know what to order". "Yes I have you should get the grilled fish it's my favorite". You gave a weak smile "um I can't really eat fish the baby doesn't like me going near sea food". His brows raised "oh really huh then the grilled chicken yes". You chuckled "yeah I'll get that heh. Ooo green beans to".

Tobirama gazed at you and touched your hand rubbing it. You blushed with a smile and touched his back. "Y/n would you be willing to go on a second date". You nodded "yes I would Tobirama". The two spent the early afternoon talking and laughing while eating.

After two hours he walked you to your car holding your hand. As you both reached your car he stood there looking down at you. He leaned down "can I kiss you y/n". You gave a soft nod leaning in "yeah". He cupped your cheeks giving you a soft kiss as it slowly gets deeper. "Mmm" you slid your hand to his back hugging him. "Thank you for the nice date I really enjoyed it" you said hugging him. He picked your chin up again and kissed you more.

"No, thank you y/n I enjoyed the time I shared with you". You bit your lip with a smile looking up to him. "I want to see you tomorrow can I pick you up". You nodded "yeah I want to see you to. Um can I have one more kiss". He chuckled leaning down "you don't have to ask". His lips touched yours once again as his tongue slid into yours. "Mmm you taste like chicken heh". Tobirama laughed patting your head "you do as well". "O-oh yeah" you said with a smirk. Tobirama kissed your hands "I will see you tomorrow
y/n". You nodded blushed "yes tomorrow bye Tobirama".