Birth

Please i need every one to exit the nurse said in a stern tone. Sasuke rubbed your hand "bye y/n". Hinata had a worried face "b-bye y/n". More doctors came in Madara had horror in his face grabbing your hand. "PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG DOCTORS" you said heavy breathing. The doctor laid you back "we are going to have to perform an emergency c-section". "Why" Madara said worried.

The umbillical cord is wrapping around the neck causing the heart rate to slow down at an alarming rate". Your heat started racing and you started to cry looking at Madara. He rubbed your hand looking down he didnt want to show you his eyes were watering. He kissed your head "y/n they know what there doing".

In the waiting room-

Hinata sat there with a worried face rubbing her belly. Sasuke came up to her taking a seat. "Are you y/ns friend". "Oh- yes i am are you Madaras family". Sasauke fidgeted with his nails "yeah I am can I asking you something". Hinata looked at him "oh here y/n told me about you". She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach. Sasukes eyes lit up and smiled rubbing "thank you". He put back on a worried face as he rubbed. 'D- dont worry I'm sure her and the baby will be fine".
-

A nurse came to you putting a mask on you "don't worry miss y/n this will put you at ease". "Mr. Uchiha please step back". Madara slowly stepped back slipping his hand away. The incision was made and out Sarada came out crying. Madaras eyes lit up as he gazed at his daughter. Sarada was brought to you wrapped up soft tears fell as you held her on your chest. Madara had soft tears fall as he leaned in kissing you "y/n you did it". You looked up at him wiping his tear "yeah I did kinda heh". Sarada cried and cried you smiled kissing her head as Madara touched her hand.

Later that night you sept as Madara laid next to you brushing your hair back. Sarada slept in the small crib next to the two. As you slept you groaned from the pain of the gash in the bottom of your stomach.

-

Getting home you slowly walked in holding Sarada as Madara carried in some stuff. You sat on the couch breast feeding. "Y/n what do you want me to get for breakfast". You looked up "oh um can you just get me some soup please" you said in a weak voice. Madara walked up to you cupping your cheek giving you a soft kiss. "Ill be back as soon as possible my love". You nodded as you closed your eyes.

Madara came back with chicken soup and some juice. He took Sarada from your hands and paced her on the couch with pillows around her. You smiled as he handed it to you "thank youuu". Madara carried Sarada and rocked her around as you ate. Gazing at him as he walked around rocking her. "So how does it feel being a dad Madara". He gazed at you how does it feel being a mother. You chuckled "its weird you know in a good way". Madara walked up to you reaching a hand down to touch your lips. "Yes our child is finally here eat up and get some rest my love".

A week later-

Taking care of your child you and Madara got the hang of it but were exhausted. "Shes asleep" you whispered coming up to Madara. He picked his head up and grabbed you resting your head on his chest. "Shh my love get your rest now" he said dozing off. You yawned patting his chest quickly falling asleep. Crying broke out as you and Madara groaned he picked you up and set you on the recliner chair. You sat up "I think her daiper if full" you said in a sleepy tone rubbing your eyes.

Two months later-

You started getting the hang of being a mom Sarada had a schedule of naps feeding time daiper changers.

There you were working out doing sit ups as Sarada was napping. Madara had started going back to work only because you begged him to. "Ngh sigh phew im done for the day" you said gazing at Sarada as she slept. Looking in the mirror you could see yourself slim down. You took a quick shower and suddenly heard a noise. Pausing as you turned the water off. Stepping out you dried up and slipped some underwear on. Walking out you jumped "M-Madara you scared me what are you doing home". Madara was on the bed licking his lips "y/n its been almost four months". You smiled "I know I'm sorry its been so long". He chuckled "your all healed is that right". You bit your lip leaning on the door way "I am". Rubbing your breast you gazed at him "Madara its been to long hasn't it".

He sat up gazing at you rubbing himself through his pants. You blushed with a small chuckle "now that am all better I want us to do it a lot more often now okay". He nodded knitting his brows together "yes my love any time you need i ill give it to you". He gave a grin leaning back "lets have date night tonight how does that sound". You walked up to him grabbing his shoulders.

"Yesss Madara yesss we are in need of one". Madara grabbed you and kissed you deeply i have a surprise for you tonight". "Oh whos going to baby sit" you asked sitting in his lap. Madara licked your neck and sucked "Sasuke and his new girlfriend how does that sound". "Are you sure hes kinda young". Madara groped your breast and rubbed your inner thigh "I don't think I can wait y/n let me get a taste of you". "Come on you don't think I'm tempted to suck on your big-" Sarada broke out crying. Madara sighed as you dropped your head "heh well now she's up". "Bring her to me i want to see my sweet" Madara said slapping your ass as you walked off. Blushing as you turned winking to him.

Holding her you bounced her up and down getting on the bed. Madara laid on his side patting the spot. Setting her in the middle you laid down rubbing her cheek "my little sweet potato" you said gushing over her. Madara brought her in to his chest gently rubbing her head. Gazing at him your heart pounded. The tiny raven head cried out. Ah- hey don't put your finger in her mouth are your hands clean!

He smiled look y/n she suckling she has a very strong grip he said a bit shocked. Chuckling you unhooked your bra "she must be really hungry". The raven head stared as you laid on your side and slid her over. Shh sh sh sh Sarada don't cry here I got your food. Latching on you groaned "yup shes hungry all right".

Madara leaned in sucking on your other breast locking eyes with you. Blushing you bit your lip touching his cheek "your my baby to huh".