Parents

As you both walked out Madara glanced at you. As endless tears came down with your blank face.

He gritted his teeth wanting to do something to Tobirama. "Madara I should have listened to you I'm sorry I didn't. Has your heart ever been broken Madara". "Yes it has I've felt your pain at one point but it was healed after". You nodded as tears fell "heh look at me crying over some guy who's not even thinking of me at the moment I was so stupid". You looked down to the diamond bracelet as took it off. Madara knitted his brows together as you left it on a bench for someone to take.

"Y/n I'm sorry you had to see that when your day was going so good. Can I do anything to make it better". "Can we just watch movies all day Madara or are you busy today". He smiled "would you like some ice cream". "No no the baby didn't like it but if you want some yeah let's get some for you".

He chuckled let's get you home. You looked up and him as you smiled with a couple of tears falling. Getting in the car Madara held a small bag in his hand setting it on his lap. You looked over "Hmm what is that". He grinned it's a surprise wait till we get home. You smiled biting your lip as your eyes grew puffy from crying.

Getting home Madara carried the bags in. You both sat on the couch as you wiped some tears that fell. Madara turned and wiped your tears. "Y/n he's scum I never liked him I've always had a bad feeling when I was around him just forget about him". You nodded "yeah your right, right now what i should be worrying about is our precious baby. Madara licked his lips looking at you up and down. "Y/n close your eyes" he said in a smooth tone. You closed them "oh is this my surprise". He placed something hard in your hands.

"Open them" you opened and you gave a small laugh. "Madara when did you get this I thought I put it back". He smiled "they had more in the front when your done with it you can pass it to me". You blushed looking at the book and opened your arms to hug him tightly. Madara hugged you rubbing your back. Your heart started to race as you let go a bit but still held onto him.

You both locked eyes as your hands grabbed the back of his head. He started to heavy breath looking at your lips. "Y/n I don't want our child to grow up not having its parents together". You put your leg over him sitting on his lap. "Me neither I want our baby to see a happy family Mad-ara". Madara pulled you in more and he kissed you deeply. "Mmm Madara kiss me more". He looked at you up and down licking and kissing your neck. "This is different Madara I never felt like this I never felt so right". "Y/n don't worry I will never hurt you like that scum did".

You nodded cupping his cheek kissing him. "Madara while I was with him for some reason you were still in the back of my head. Even though we fought I still thought about you everyday". He smiled "well I did as well even though you did get on my nerves when I met you". You chuckled playfully smacking his arm. Madara kissed you again and again from your neck to your chest. Your body started to shake feeling excited. "Madara I want more of you". He nodded taking his shirt off.

"Y/n tell me what you want and I'll give it to you". You took off your shirt then paused "Madara you still find me attractive with my tummy". He stood up taking his pants off "y/n does this answer your question". Your legs started to shake as you seen it twitch.

You smiled taking your shirt off then your pants. Madara kissed your neck making his way to your shoulder. You unhooked your bra letting it fall. Madara eyes widen "they have gotten a bit bigger y/n when can I drink your milk". You chuckled biting your lip "shouldn't I be asking you that".

Madara picked you up quickly and walked up stairs. You chuckled as he laid you down. "Madara can we go slow I know your excited too but this is my second time doing it". He tilted his head "so you and- n...never mind". "No I never had sex with Tobirama if that's what your wondering only you".

"Good good let's keep it that way y/n". You blushed as he crawled on the bed with his giant cock moving up and down. "Madara it's really big I'm nervous this it's like my actual first time". He smiled "do you wish to touch it". You nodded sitting up reaching your hand out. "Whoa it's so hard and really hot". He grabbed you kissing you deeply "y/n I apologize for everything. You said I took everything from you and that broke my heart I feel guilt in my chest".

You shook your head "no Madara I was in the wrong for saying that you gave me happiness". As you kissed his neck you laid back pulling him in. "Y/n let's make love again". You cupped his cheek and grabbed his cock pushing it up. "Make love to me then". Madara pushed in as you gasped grabbing his shoulders. "That's it y/n how do you feel". "Please keep going don't stop it feels good". Madara held you as he thrusted a bit faster. "Haaa y/n your so tight". You smiled as your head laid back moaning out. "Ma- Madara I've been wanting this for so long you can go faster please". "I can tell by how wet you are y/n". He thrusted and thrusted keeping his pace up. You let out a small gasp as you hugged him. "Ohh ngh Madara I came are your about to". "Yeh- yes I am ngh can I cum in you". You kissed him "yes cum in me I want to feel you". He let out a groan as he gripped your hips. He let out a breath of relief as he came. You moaned a bit as your body felt hot. He pulled it out heavy breathing as it made a splurge noise. You slid your fingers down touching the cum that leaked out "it's so warm and thick". Madara kissed you then laid you down as he plopped right next to you. "Y/n you should lay down you took in a lot".