Broke

Two months later-

You had set a due date in a week. The baby room was ready and Madara was by your side.

There you laid on the couch with some back pain. "Madara can you get me some water please". He quickly stood up and got you a bottle. "Anything else my love" he said rubbing your belly. You sniffed "why did you put on such a sad movie sniff sniff. Ngh the stupid dog had to die sniff sniff".

Madara chuckled rubbing your head "I apologize let me change it put on a comedy yes"? "No no I need to finish the movie now" sniff*. Madara kissed you deeply "y/n you taste salty". You chuckled pushing him off "gross now you got my tears in my mouth". "Mmm let me lick them off". "Ack hey no that's nasty". Madara bit his lip gazing at you "come on let me lick you up".

"No I need a shower I feel so gross anyways". Madara kissed you more and more as he wiped your tears. "No please I'm not in the mood Madara I'm sorry". Madara nodded rubbing your head "okay y/n I apologize". You blushed then slowly sat up groaning. You rubbed your belly and slowly stood up. "Y/n are you going to bathe" he asked getting up. "Yeah um can I be alone please".

Madara paused "wait don't you need help washing your legs". You looked back "um no I can manage". Walking into the bathroom you dimmed the light and started the water. You looked down rubbing your belly with a soft smile "sigh one more week Sarada and I get to hold you".

You stepped in taking a deep breath and started washing. "Ack stop crying quit acting like a baby". You told yourself as tears ran down. Sniff sniff "ngh I'm so gross how can he even kiss me like that".

"Your not gross your my beautiful wife quite talking about yourself like that". Madara walked in nude grabbing you. You blushed turning away "stop I don't want to be looked at". Madara kissed you deeply rubbing your body.

"Is this why you've been acting like this are you embarrassed". You met eyes with him and nodded "ive gotten so fat I don't like looking in the mirror".

He squinted "quiet y/n" he said in a stern tone making you jump. "If I where to gain weight would you think of me differently". You shook your head cupping his cheeks "no way I would love you no matter".

Madara nodded "you see that's the same for me. "Mmm and I like you looking this plump something to grip on while I'm making you scream". You blushed laying your head on his chest. He swung you back and fourth with a soft smile. Madara stared some music and dimmed the lights more. You hugged him tightly feeling your heart race "I love you". Madara kissed your head as you both stood under the warm water hugging "y/n I love you more".

Picking your head up you gave him soft kisses. "Madara" you said as you closed your eyes falling back on his chest. "Yes my love" he said resting his head on yours. "My water broke". He rocked you back and forth "Hmm what was that y/n". You chuckled sigh "MY DAME WATER BROKE". Madaras eyes widen "y/n a- are you sure". You nodded with a scared face "yes there's- there's like this hot water coming down my legs like hot ngh rinse me off please I have soap in my hair".

Madara froze not knowing what to do he had horror in his face. You slapped him "hey snap out of it rinse me off dammit". He shook his head rubbing his face and nodded. He quickly did as told as you were freaking out. Madara stayed silent with wide eyes. He carried you out and set you on the bed. "No no take me back to the restroom it's still leaking out".

"It's fine y/n let me just dry you up okay". You nodded as he set a towel under you and helped your dry your hair. He got you dressed and quickly put you in the car. You were heavy breathing as you put your seatbelt on. "I'm scared Madara I really am I know this is going to hurt a lot". "C-calm down y/n I'm trying to drive". You nodded "okay okay".

Time skip

Arriving to the hospital you were set in a room and had wire hooked to your stomach to keep track of the baby. Madara sat there next to you as you laid on you side. "Today is the day heh I guess she couldn't wait". Madara had a warm smile holding your hand. The door slow opened making you and Madara turn. Hinata gave a small wave stepping in. "Hello" she said in a soft voice. "Sorry I think your in the wrong room" Madara said.

"Hinata" you said with a warm smile you came. "Hello y/n oh my how are you feeling". "I'm okay in some pain but okay". Hinata rubbed your head "I'll stay by your side okay y/n". Madara squinted looking Hinata up and down. "Em I'm here to her husband". "Oh Hinata this is Madara, Madara Hinata". Hinata turned giving him a fake smile "hello Madara". Madara crossed his arms "hello". You had a sweat mark feeling the tension.

Reaching out to Hinata "wow so how many months are you Hina". She smiled as you rubbed "five and it's a boy". Your eyes lit up "wow congratulations I'm so happy for you". Madara groaned and walked around to your other side.

The door swung open and in came Hashirama and all the Uchihas. "Ah hello y/n, Madara and heh purple hair". You smiled as everyone came in waving. Sasuke came up to you rubbing your belly "so this is the last day I get to do this huh". You blushed "yeah Sarada o-" you turned over with wide eyes.

Hashirama grabbed Madara "Sarada that's a girls name right o- looks like Sasuke me and Itachi won the bet". Izuna and Obito threw there hands in the air "dammit". You and Hinata chuckled holding hands.

The device hooked to your stomach started beeping red. Sasuke put his hands up "that wasn't me". The doctor with two nurses came in and looked at the scanner. Everyone turned quiet the nurses where mumbling. "We need to get everyone out please everyone go to the waiting room". You sat up groaning a bit "wait what wrong".