Smile

A week later-
"Y/n how old are you" Madara asked. "Twenty two and you". "Twenty six". You nodded as you and him sat there. It was pretty awkward as you both sat there in silence. "Madara are you angry".

He glanced at you and crossed his arms "no". You nodded and stared biting your nails glancing at you "don't bite your nails it's disgusting" he scolded. You quickly put your hands down feeling embarrassed.

"Y/n L/n we are ready for you" a woman announced. You and Madara stood and walked in. You laid down on the bed lifting your shirt. Jelly was poured on your stomach as you and Madara looked at the monitor. "Ah there's the little guy" the doctor said with soft smile. Madaras eyes widen then leaned in with his a soft smile foaming. You looked at him with a smile. But when he looked at you his face went blank and took a step back.

You looked down with a smile since it was the first time seeing him with a smile. Yup that's it he/she looks healthy as do you miss L/n. You smiled "o-okay thank you doctor". The doctor also talked about you about prenatals and other important things to keep the baby healthy. After an hour you both walked out.

"I know I'm not showing yet but would you like to feel Madara there's a lump". He put his seatbelt on then met eyes with you. You smiled "it's okay I don't mind" you grabbed his hand and lifted your shirt. "Heh it is a little hard y'know" you said as you pushed his hand up. His hand rubbed as he closed his eyes. He leaned in more rubbing. You blushed as the warmth of his hand covered you whole lower stomach. As he slipped his hand away he started the car. "What are you in the mood for y/n".

"You don't have anything to say Madara". He glanced at you "what".

Tears fell down "you- you looked so happy when you seen it then I let you fell and you have nothing to say". Madara sighed "what do you want me to say and why are you crying". "Take me home please" sniff sniff. "Y/n-" he said stopping the car. "Just take me home please Madara I thought you would be happy but I was wrong". He gritted his teeth "I am it's beautiful y/n IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR". Sniff* "no your screaming at me now sniff* your so mean".

He laid his head back "I apologize y/n I shouldn't have raised my voice now what do you wish to eat". "Take me home I have food there". "I'm checking your house you better have food there". You crossed your arms then paused. "Okay let's just get some food your lucky I'm hungry". Madara drove off "that's what I thought now stop crying". You wiped your tears as more fell. He pulled up to a sea food restaurant. As you both got off and stepped in you got a whiff of the sea food and held your mouth. Grabbing him and pulled him out his eyes widen "wha- what's wrong". As you held onto him you threw up in a bush bringing your face up feeling embarrassed. Tears started to fall "no sea food" you said in a weak voice. Madara wiped your lip and gave you a hug.

You cried more as your head laid on his chest. "Madara I'm tired I'm so tired and stressed". He picked you up and set you in the car. You laid back closing your eyes as all the pressure from throwing up took a lot out of you. After some time he pulled into his house. Sleeping he took you out his car and set you in his bed covering you. Stepping out the room he then sighed rubbing his eyes.

-

A couple hours later-

Waking up feeling refreshed "ngh its been so long since I slept that long". Sitting up you slid the blanket off. Walking out smelling food "mmm that smells so good did he- cook". Walking down the steps you seen Madara reading a book on a stool. "Hi" you said waving standing at the end of the steps. He set his book down squinting like he was analyzing you then walked up to you picking you up and setting you at the dinner table. "Wai- wha-" he stared at you then brought you a plate. "You will be living here for now on I will have your things brought here". "But I said on the first why are you-" he squinted then pulled up his book pointing at it. "It says is dangerous for a pregnant woman to be stressed and tired all the time. You will no longer be that now eat and don't look at me like that, smile NOW".

You broke out laughing "bahhah Madara you are something else you know". You wiped off a tear as you chuckled. "Madara thank you for looking out for the baby" you gave him a hug. He patted your back "eat y/n I'm glad your happy". You nodded and started eating, he sat down next to you watching you eat. Pausing you turned over and stared back chewing. "Do you need more food, water" he asked. You shook your head "no um". He tilted his head "are you feeling okay".

"Yeah- yes I am" you looked down going back to eating. After you finished you placed your dish in the sink and started washing your dish. Madara stood behind you and took you by the wrist. "Ack hey" Madara turned back. "You don't need to do that you should rest". "Ma-dara it's okay I'm not tired". He nodded "well I should give you a tour of the house". He led you up stairs. "Here is your room and you have a bathroom in". He then took your wrist and "my room is right across yours now I will be work till one to eleven every day for the next two months. Then I will take time off to tend to you as you grow bigger". You nodded "yes I understand".