You!?

"You" you said pointing with brows knitted together. He tilted his head as he was drunk to then realize. "You" he said pointing.

You held on tightly as you almost fell "your that ass hole from earlier today coffee blah". He wobbles a bit "and your that stupid woman with the tight ass".

You glared as he glared back "give me two shots bartender". The man with the mane stared at you "give me four shots". You both wobble a bit more. "I hate you" you said poking his chest. "Oh yeah I hate you" he said poking your chest. The bartender poured the shots as you and the man glared harder at each other. You grabbed your shot as he grabbed his. The two took there's  at the same time and slammed them down glaring.

He grabbed your face and slid his tongue in your mouth. You grabbed his face and kissed him more deeply. As the two broke the kiss and stared at each other. "Stupid woman". "Asshole".
You kissed him again as he grabbed you tightly rubbing your body.
-

The next morning-
You woke up with a headache as the sunlight shines on you. Turning over shutting your eyes burrowing yourself in the blanket. Sniff* sniff* "the hell these sheets smells like cologne". You moved around feeling the sheets and opened your eyes.

Gasp* there was some one sleeping next to you face down with a large mane of hair. You sat up finding yourself naked. Your heart raced as you stood up holding the blanket to yourself. Your knees collapsed falling to the floor. The man looked up hearing the noise. He grunted and sat up looking over to you on the floor. You both locked eyes as you both had shock and horror in your faces.

"It's you" you said scooting back. His eyes widen "I can't believe it's you how did you end up on my bed". You gasped "what I should be asking you that I don't even know you". "I don't even know you I just don't bring any whore to my place". "I'm not a whore I don't just give myself away like that d- did you drug me".

He sighed as he sat at the edge of the bed "I didn't give you any dame drugs". Your heart raced more as you stared at him. He stood up and walked towards you naked. You blushed looking down as he passed you and opened a drawer taking some clothes out getting dressed. "Why are you sitting on the floor shouldn't you be getting your things". "I can't walk my legs are weak". He chuckled dropping his head then sighed "what's your name". You held on tightly to the sheet "it's y/n and yours". "Mine is Madara you probably heard of me on the news".

Staring down "no I haven't" you got on your knees and crawled around the bed looking for your clothes. He watched you as the blanket fell off revealing your body. You turned red pulling it back up. "I just want to leave do you have spare clothes". He walked into a closet and soon came out and handed you some clothes staying silent.

You let the blanket fall and slipped the clothes on. He walked off and sat on the bed putting shoes on. "Madara" you said as you slipped your shirt on. "Yes". "Can you take me home I don't even know where we are". "You can't even walk yet". You stayed silent for a bit "do you remember anything from last night". "No I don't I'm trying to remember but everything is blank if I did I would tell you".

You crawled to him and glared at him. "Look I don't like you and you don't like me but can you at least just try to tone the attitude down a bit". Madara looked down to you with a cold stare he grabbed you and picked you up. Your eyes widen as his grip was tight, carrying you over to the kitchen he set you on a chair.

"I'm to hungry to think I'll take you home in a while just sit there and clean the cum off your chin". Knitting your brows you  touched your chin picking it off. "Rude" you said under your breath. Madara turned "what was that now". You glared at him "I said your rude can you at least try to be nice *sniffle *sniff you've always been so mean to me Madara".

Tears ran down as you laid your head down "just carry me to your car please my purse and phone are on your couch" you pointed . Madara looked down staying silent as he set two plates down. He grunted and grabbed your phone and purse "don't make me the bad guy y/n I'm just a tad frustrated". He came up to you heavy breathing "go ahead grab on don't be shy it's not like we did unspeakable acts with each other". You wiped your tears "be quiet". You slid your hands around his neck he grabbed both your legs gripping them.

You held on tightly as you felt his mane of hair. He walked out the door and unlocked his car. "Pull the handle" he said groaning. You reached out your hand and pulled it open. "Put your seat belt on" he said then shut the door. Looking at your phone you found it being dead.

He hopped in and quickly drove off. "Direct me to where you live". "I live by Uchiha corp do you know where that's at". Madara paused and looked at you. "Yes that's where I work I own that building". You glanced at him "oh well you know the way". The dive was quite and a little awkward. "If you find any of my things do you think you can bring them to me please".

He glanced at you "I'll se if I have time, do you want breakfast". You looked at him then your stomach made a huge growling noise. "Pick something or I will, your obviously hungry". Looking away "you can pick something".