No?

You took a step back "No"? He leaned back in his chair "no if you think your carrying my child your wrong". Anger and frustration started to fill your chest. "Madara if you think this is a joke your wrong".

He chuckled shaking his head "y/n you can't be pregnant I'm not that stupid, that has to be some other mans child knowing you". "Knowing me what the hell is that supposed to mean you asshole you accused me of being a whore you don't know, because you came in me". Madara looked down "I don't believe you- I wouldn't cum in a filthy woman like you".

"YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY YOU ASSHOLE sniff* sniff* and you did cum in me when you took me home I showered and cleaned out all your disgusting cum out sniff* sniff* your the only man I've been with".

Madaras eyes widen "you- you where a dame virgin". "You know what I'm done I will raise this kid on my own I wouldn't want someone like you near the baby". You wiped your tears and stood up. Madara grabbed your wrist "wait". You stayed still with tears running down. "What the hell do you want you took everything from me". Madara gulped as he held onto your wrist "right now is not a good time to talk let's meet and talk". You pulled your hand away glaring at him "I don't want to speak to you anymore I'm done".

"If this child is-". "THERE IS NO IF MADARA". Sigh "alright y/n I apologize look at me I apologize Im just as afraid as you". You met eyes with him as tears fell. He walked up to you "I have no choice but to help you I'm not saying we have to be together but I will walk with you throughout the pregnancy". You bit your lip and sat down "I'm stressed Madara I don't know the first thing about this".

"Tonight let's talk we can meet at a restaurant". "I don't have a car I already wasted the last of my money to come to this dame place". Madara stared at you and sat down at his desk. "Mei I will be leaving for the rest of the day cancel all my appointments for today". He set the phone down and put his coat on. "Let's go come on stop sulking". You got up and followed him.

Walking out the building with him eyes covered you. He stayed silent as you both got into the car. He leaned back rubbing his face. "What are you in the mood for
y/n". "Anything Mada hmmphh" you held your mouth and quickly opened the door to throw up. Madara had a disgusted face as you sat back in the car. "What don't look at me like that this is your doing".

"Here wipe your lip before it drips in my car". You took the napkin from his hand. "Let's get some pizza I'm starving now". "Alright well an Italian restaurant then". "Huh no like five dollar pizza down the street". He chuckled "no you will not be eating that filth". "What but I love pizza from there have you even tried it from there".

He looked at you gritting his teeth "no but it looks sketchy". "Hey who the one pregnant huh I want pizza from there and it's cheep so you don't have to worry about the cost". "You think I care about the cost money is not the problem with me. Ngh fine FINE stop nagging me let's go". He drove off and pulled into the small restaurant.

You both got off and took a seat at a small table in the corner. You order and soon were served. Your eyes lit up and started eating "mmm so good". Looking up to him "hey why aren't you eating". Madara pushed his plate away "no". "Open your mouth" you said glaring at him. He cleared his throat "no it's disgusting". "Your such a baby just eat please I wouldn't feel right if I was the only one eating". "Well your eating for two now let's talk about the child your carrying". "Our child!"

Madara let out a sigh "yes y/n our child, listen I want you to move in with me". You met eyes with him "what why". Madara hesitantly placed his hand on yours. "I've accepted that I am the father and you are not to be pregnant with my child living where you are".

You bit your lip looking down "okay only until I have this baby then I won't be a bother to you". Madara nodded crossing his arm "okay". "But" you said with a devilish grin. He raised a brow "but what". "I'll go if you eat mmm open up now". Madara glared at you "no I refuse to eat that grease".

Sigh "then I guess I won't be moving in" you said with a smile. Madara clenched his fist and took a bit. "There now wipe that grin off your face you got what you wanted". "So how is it" you said leaning in. He stared at you then looked down "don't say anything but It's quiet delicious". Your face lit up "hmph now eat".

You both talked more about the living conditions and when you could move in. You decided that you would move in the next month on the first since you wanted to work a little more and put in your two weeks notice in.

You and Madara got into the car then drove you home. Pulling in you opened the door ready to get out till he grabbed your hand. You looked back "yes". "Y/n be safe please here's my number text or call at anytime if you need anything". You blushed and turned away "thank you Madara I will". Madara nodded letting go. As you stepped out you bent down "um I will be setting up an appointment for the baby. Like you know inform me and stuff would you like to come or are you busy".

"Yes I will join you of course call me". You nodded "thank you again for the food see you later".
Madara watched you walk off.