Just wait

Madara held your hand as you both walked into a baby store. You tugged at him to give him a kiss. "Y/n how are you feeling". You leaned on him "ehh my feet hurt but if fine". Madara rubbed your head "I can massage you when we get home". "Please" you said kissing his hand.

Madara chuckled "of course my love". You both walked up to the crib section and looked around. "Hmm white or wood style". Madara tilted his head "you pick my love". You sighed "I like white it's simple yes". "Well which one there are a couple rows of white ones".

You tugged his hand looking around. Madara pointed "that one it looks nice". Your eyes lit up "ooo it's beautiful". Madara grabbed your face and kissed you deeply "well I want my daughter to have the best of the best". You bit you lip gazing at him "yeah".

He chuckled pinching your cheek "how adorable did I turn you on". You blushed and nodded "okay your distracting me let's go pick out some clothes". You wonder off looking in the girls section. "Aww how adorable they have baby socks ack this is all so adorable". Picking out some clothes and a toy you looked for Madara. Looking around you had a soft smile ready to show him the things you picked out.

You paused as you found him. He was talking to a worker. The worker was giggling and touching his arm. You looked down to the things you held and looked back up. He had a smile then she leaned in and whispered in his ear. Glaring with an annoyed face staring at him. You walked up to him as he met eyes with you. "Ah here she is this is my beautiful y/n". You looked at the woman who's eyes lit up looking at you. "Oh wow your beautiful just like he described you". Blushing with a smile "heh really".

"Well y/n I ordered the crib it should be delivered in about three days to the house". You nodded "oh I see um can I ask you something ma'am". "Oh yes of course" she said with a smile. "So is it appropriate for you to be touching my- boyfriend like that". Madaras eyes widen "y/n". The woman's eyes widen "a- look I'm sorry I didn't mean to disrespect you". You gave a fake smile "oh okay well I'm ready to check out".

Madara stared at you as you walked passed him still with the fake smile. Exiting the store you sighed rubbing your eyes "so sleepy". Sitting in the car Madara was quite staring at you. He grabbed your face and kissed you deeply "y/n touch me I'm hard".

You pushed him off "hurry up and get home I'm feeling the rush to". Madara started the car drove off as he was heavy breathing. Getting home he took you out the car and carried you in to the bed.

You kissed him deeply rubbing his crotch. "Y/n do know how turned on I was when you told that woman that". "Was I to mean to her I feel bad now she was so sweet". Madara chuckled "you got jealous huh don't be y/n I was telling her stuff about you".

You bit your lip "yeah like what tell me". You sucked on his neck as you unbuckled his belt. Madara picked you up and laid you down on your side. "How you've made me the happiest man. How sexy you are how I just want to ravage you everyday". You chuckled pulling your dress up "liar really tell me". Madara slid his fingers in "how I want to make you mine permanently". You groaned as your legs quiver "r- really". Madara held onto you and pushed in making you heavy breath. "Ngh yes y/n I want to call you wife". He thrusted and trusted "Madara I want to call you my husband". His eyes widen and bit your neck and he pounded himself in you gripping you rightly.

You chuckled laying your head back as you moan out. "I'm all yours I want to be your wife". Madara kissed you and gently rubbed your belly y/n "your so warm and beautiful I about to cum". You looked back holding his hand this is about to be my second time let's do it together".

You both moaned out cumming at the same time. "Marry me y/n" he whispered. You smiled slowly turning "yes my love". Madara blushed kissing you deeply "mmm your mine now". "Hmph I was always yours we don't need a ring to know that". Madara kissed you more with a big smile "I know I just want you to show off". You chuckled "let's get Married when Sarada can at least walk okay".

Madara rubbed your back and nodded "okay y/n". You blushed kissing him and touching his hair. Madara slid your dress off and groped your breast. He licked your breast and sucked. "Mmm they've gotten so big". You laughed a bit "ngh your sucking to hard my nipples are sensitive". Madara held out his tongue showing the milk. You licked your lips "does it taste good".

He nodded licking your neck. "Y/n can you do another round". You bit your lip with a sigh "Mada I can't I'm really tired I'm sorry". He nodded kissing your forehead "it's alright let me clean you up my love". Madara cleaned you up and started massaging your feet. You groaned as he rubbed "that feels so good thank you".

You smiled as he sat there naked rubbing your feet. You used your other foot to rub his cock. "I feel bad I want to give you more but I'm just so exhausted". Madara chuckled rubbing your leg. "Y/n it's fine get your rest now stay there and look beautiful".

He sat up on his knees as he rubbed himself. You blushed laying on your side as you watched him.