Date night

Sasuke and his girlfriend came in. You stepped out wearing a slim black dress making Madaras eyes widen a bit. "Hi Sasuke whos this" you said with a soft smile. "Hi I'm Sakura wow you look beautiful". You blushed "thank you thank you okay well she's asleep if she cry's her diaper is full or she might be hungry". "Yes Mrs. Uchiha there's no need to worry I work at a day care so I'm use to dealing with babies". You hugged her "oh my gosh thank you i was a little nervous now I'm not".

Sasuke stared at your stomach "y/n I'm not use to you looking so flat". You chuckled "aww sorry Sasuke no more belly rubs". Madara grabbed you by the waist "Sasuke I trust you with my child good luck". Madara led you out you waved "her food is on the counter bye you two call if anything well be back at twelve".

Madara grabbed your face and kissed you deeply running your hands down your body. "Do you know how hard I am".  You blushed getting in the car "lets get something quick and light we only have three hours". Madara gazed at you and nodded "yeah want some sushi". "Ooo yeah lets get some".

You and Madara arrived to the restaurant you both sat and talked for a bit while eating. You watched him eat as you bit your lip. Madara looked up to you locking eyes with you. You sighed "lets get out of here". He quickly stood and carried you out the restaurant you broke out laughing as people stared. He chuckled "you read my mind my love". Getting into the car you blushed laughing "so you gonna park in a parking lot".

Madara smirked "nope I got us a room". Your eyes widen "really oh I thought we where going to try something new heh". Madara groped your inner thigh "we are remember that promise I made to you". You gasped "ack I'm so excited" squeezing your legs you rubbed his crotch.

"You have condoms right" you asked rubbing. Madara stopped the car "dammit...ngh I just want to give it to you already". You sighed "let's get the condoms and head to the hotel nothing to worry about I know how you feel believe me".

After fifteen minutes you both arrived to the hotel. You and Madara started kissing making your way to the bed. "Mmm Madara I've missed this side of you". Madara licked your neck making his way down as he unzipped your dress.

You grabbed onto his neck as he undressed you. As he grinned he held up some red rope. You blushed "wow whe- where did you get that from". Madara undressed himself "Hmm well turns out Itachi knows this play and taught me a few things". You got on your knees and put your hands behind your back. "I love watching videos on this I can't believe I finally get to do it".

Madara gazed at you and leaned into your ear. "Looks like my wife is a pervert hmm how lucky can I get". You laid you head back "please Madara I need you already it feels like I'm on edge". Madara grabbed you and laid you down on your stomach. "That's it y/n you keep on begging keep you legs up and you hand behind your back".

You were so excited you burrowed your face on the sheets. Madara tied your hands together then wrapping the rope around your neck. Making it impossible to move your hands. "Hmm I can't tie you legs together ahh I see I'll tie each one to the bed post how does that sound y/n. I can have your legs spread out for me..

You nodded with your legs shaking. "M-Madara I-mm to excited" you said blushing. Madara chuckled "I can tell your loving this you gushing out so much on the bed".

As he finished the last knot he crawled to to kissing you deeply as you couldn't move. "I would tease you more but look I'm just to excited as well". Madara grabbed a condom sliding it on and grabbed you. Slowly pushing in he groaned as you laid your head back letting out slight whimpers. "Ngh I forgot how big you were it's so good keep going".

Madara thrusted in "ngh your so tight y/n ready for the night of your life". You nodded "I want to cum start moving". Madara grinned getting on his knees and stared pounding himself in. You moaned out as Madara sinks his teeth into your neck.

Your mind went blank as every thrust felt like an orgasm. "Haa this is amazing I've missed you Madara". "I've missed you to y/n now I see why you wanted me to go to work. Build up temptations is that it". He groaned in your ear as he still pounded himself in.

"Ngh haa ha ah Madara I'm going to cum again". Madara gripped on you tightly "me to y/n". He kissed your deeply as me moaned releasing himself as the same time as you.

He pulled out making your groan as you laid there heavy breathing. Madara threw his condom on the floor opening another. Before putting it on he crawled on top of you kissing you. You caught your breath giving him a soft smile. He cupped your cheek "I love you y/n". You locked eyes with him and chuckled "I love you".

"Hmm what's so funny he said tickling you". You chuckled "it's nothing Im just remembering the times when this all started". Madara leaned his head on yours "don't make me remember I was awful to you y/n".

You bit your lip "I thought you were adorable always getting mad at me. Heh to tell the truth when you would scream at me it kinda turned me on". Madara raised his brows "really huh". He leaned in your ear "did you play with yourself after is that why you would always lock yourself in your room". You nodded blushing "that little vibrator helped a lot".

Madara chuckled hugging you. You gave him a light kiss "you know umm you can be a little mean to me like old times" you said in a faded voice. Madara squints "I can't y/n I love you to much". You pucker you lips out in a smoochy face "come on I'll beg more".

Madara un tied your legs leaving your hands still tied behind your back. He leaned in licking your neck "degraded huh you like this you perverted wife of mine. Look at you helpless I can do what ever I want to you y/n. And no one can stop me". "Please Madara use my body how ever you want please I want to cum more".

Madara leaned in "you got your disgusting blood from your neck all on the bed". He slid the condom on as flipped you over having your face rub up against the bed. You smiled arching your back "come on don't be shy shove it in please". Madara chuckled slapping your ass "looks like we're using the whole box tonight if you can last twelve rounds". You bit your lip "make my legs go numb like our first time". Madara shoved himself in making you moan. "Mmm how adorable you looked crawling to me I love you y/n". You gazed in his eyes "I love you so much Madara".

The two made passionate love with each other that night holding hands on the end.