Book store

When you woke up that morning you laid on Madaras lap. Your eyes widen when you seen the huge bulge. You quickly sat up rubbing your eyes.

You held your mouth as you ran to the trash can. "Blah cough cough gasp blah". Madara came to rub your back. "Y/n here let me get you some water". You leaned on the can with tears falling. Madara came to wipe your mouth with a cloth and handed you some water. You rinsed your mouth and sip in the can. "Thank you Madara" you leaned on your palms heavy breathing. "Heh I guess the baby didn't like the ice cream to much".

He picked you up and took you up stairs. He set you on your bed and stood there. "Do you need anything y/n". You yawned "yes a shower take me one I'm to lazy". He nodded and walked into the restroom. Your eyes widen "wait- hey I was joking". You stood up chuckling walking into the restroom. You seen him put his hand in the water to test the temperature.

Laughing more and blushed "you would really take me a shower". He nodded "well when you get bigger I'm probably going to have to". You chuckled "get out Mada hahah your to funny". He tilted his head "y/n what's this" he looked at it and pressed a button making turn on vibrating. "Ack hey put that down". You turned deep red putting behind you "it's nothing".

"What does it do it's pink is it some type of massager". You broke out laughing "Madara please I can't tell you okay I'm going to take a shower". He nodded "wait so you don't want me the bathe you".

You blushed "noooo I'll be out in a bit". He chuckled "alright y/n".

You bit your lip stepping into the shower. And took in the pink toy with you. Thirty minutes later you stepped out looking at your tummy rubbing it and smiled posing. "Sigh my body is changing so much ohh my boobs did get bigger hehe nice". You soon got dressed putting on some black sweat pants and a long sleeve. Going down stairs you met with Madara on the couch heavy breathing. You laid back with a soft smile. "In about two weeks our baby will be four months".

He smiled reaching his hand over. "Y/n can I ask you something". You nodded "yeah sure". "Are you still seeing Tobirama". Your heart raced and sat up. "Um yes but let's not talk about it please". He stood up and slipped his shoes on then reached his hand out "are you ready to go y/n". You nodded taking his hand.

The car ride was quite you both stepped out and walked in side by side. "Are you hungry we should stop by the food court or would you like to wait". "No let's stop by the food court. I am pretty hungry and extremely thirsty". "Yes let's go get you some food".

You both sat down after you both ordered some salads and waters.
"Y/n are you sure that's enough for you". You nodded "yeah when I threw up this morning it hurt my head don't worry we can get something else a little later". He nodded "make sure you stay hydrated y/n".

"Yes of course" you smiled watching him eat. You suddenly got that feeling again and squeezed your legs blushing. After the two finished they talked and walked. You picked out some bigger clothes and looked at some underwear. Madara stood next to you as he held the bags. You looked up at him and blushed. He tilted his head as you looked at some bright red panties. "Madara go away you make me nervous. I can't look at underwear with you breathing down my neck". "But this is a woman's clothing store if I look around people will think I'm a cross dresser". You chuckled "good let them think. Okay sigh just don't stare at me". He nodded "then went back to watching you as he towers over you".

You smiled wanting to laugh as he didn't listen to you. You both soon left the store and walked around a bit. "Is there a book store in here Madara". "Yes it's at then end of the mall". You nodded "hey I can carry some bags you know". He shook his head "no you will not be carrying anything". Rolling your eyes you pulled out your water to take a sip. "Want some water Madara" you asked holding it up. He nodded opening his mouth as he stopped walking. You cupped your hand under his chin pouring it in. He gazed at you and you gazed back. "Oops heh sorry" you wiped his lip off as the water spilled a bit. He gulped it down "it's okay thank you y/n".

Stepping into the book store Madara looked at baby books as you walked off to look at another section. You walked up to him holding up a book. "Hey Madara have you ever read this book". His eyes widen as he blushed a bit then grinned "yes I have its quite interesting". You bit your lip "really well I want to read it let's get it". From the corner of your eye you looked behind Madara and set the book down walking past him. You knitted your brows together as Madara came up next to you trying to see what you were looking at.

Your eyes widen as you seen Tobiramas arm wrapped around another woman's waist as she kissed his cheek. Madara looked and back at you. Taking at step back as your eyes filled. "Y/n I'm sorry I-". You smiled shaking your head as tears fell. "You know Madara your were right no one would date a pregnant woman heh. It's funny I thought we had something you know but I guess not". Madara had his mouth cracked open a big not knowing what to say. "Y/n please do not cry do you want me to tell him something because I WILL".

You looked down as tears fell. "No it's okay he looks happier with her than with me. So um I'll go put this back so we can just check out and go home". Madara had anger in his eyes as he looked back watching Tobirama walk off cracking a smile.