Family

The next morning-

You woke up to an empty bed and sat up yawning. You got some clothes and started a shower. You yawned some more then held your mouth throwing up a bit and sighed. "Blah" you wiped your mouth and brushed your teeth.

Stepping out Madara came into the room. "Hey good morning" you said with a soft smile. Madara grabbed you and kissed your whole face. "You look so beautiful y/n" he said kissing your neck. You blushed giving him a kiss back. "What's got you in such a good mood" you said hooking your arms around his neck. He slid his hands down your wet naked back. "I was just thinking about how the baby was kicking last night and how beautiful you look".

You laughed kissing him deeply. "Well you should get dressed your surprise is waiting down stairs". You paused oh right you thought to yourself. You nodded "can't wait". Madara tapped your shoulder "em what I mean by dressed is something like when your going out, do not come down with your underwear and robe- please".

You squint with a smile seeing how adorable he is. "Oh okay I make sure anything else". He shook his head as he stared at you with a blank face. You know you have a habit of staring. Stop it you'll scare people. He nodded and watched you get dressed "I only like to stare at you". You blushed turning with a soft smile. "That's really sweet" sniff sniff. Madara laughed as he laid back on the bed "adorable y/n". You finished getting dressed then dried your tears.

Madara took your hand and led you down the steps. As you walked down you heard voice then suddenly got quiet. Your eyes widen as you seen people sitting on the couch looking at you. Madara smiled "this is my family and my child hood friend". Your looked at him "your family I'm meeting your family". He nodded "say hi". They stood as you walked towards them. A man with long hair like Madaras had a big smile pushing the others out the way. "Y/N! I heard so much about you I'm Hashirama Madaras best friend".

"Hi it's nice to meet you I didn't know he had a best friend". Sigh "Madara you should have told her at least". Hashirama looked down "wow y/n how many months are you can I feel". You smiled "four and yeah sure". You took his hand and rubbed his eyes lit up "Madara it's beautiful". "Dammit Hashirama get out the way I want to say hi".

A man who looked almost like Madara but a more slimmer version with good lips smiled. "Hello I'm Izuna I'm Madaras brother it's nice to meet you. Your paused "brother he- how come you never told me this Madara". "Come on Madara you should have at least told her that" Obito said.

Madara crossed his arms "I'm sorry y/n and Obito don't scold me you fool". You chuckled "sorry hi Izuna it's nice meeting you" you gave him a hug patting his back.

You waved at Obito then met with a man with lines on his face. "Hello im Itachi and this is Sasuke my brother we are cousins of Madara". You hugged them both "hi nice to meet you". Sasuke stared at you "can I touch". You gave a weak smile "yes of course um all of you can touch if you would like". Sasuke looked down with a blank face using both hands to rub "hmph nice". You smiled "heh thanks". Obito came over you to rub "wow it's hard". You smiled looking over at Madara who smirked back at you while Hashirama stood next to him hugging him.

"Well I made breakfast for everyone now everyone sit" Madara said out loud. You raised your brows and walked with him into the kitchen. "Ooo what did you make Mada". Madara patted your head and gave you a piece of bacon. "Sit I'll serve you". "No no let me help, come on please- whoa you made all that but how". He leaned in your ear "eh I didn't make this I ordered breakfast now go sit my love". You blushed with your lip quivering "wait what did you call me say it again".

Madara chuckled giving you a kiss "I said go sit my love". You grabbed his face squeezing it "Madara you call me something so sweet at this time right now! I just want to throw you on the floor and rip your clothes off". Madaras eyes widen as his face turned red and kissed you deeply. "Y/n I want to do the same dammit you've made me hard". You bit the bacon "oh yeah well I'm already wet it might leak through". Madara grabbed your face kissing you and pushing you up against the counter grabbing your breast.

You bit his lip then sliding your touching in again "mmm more give it to me". Madara sat you on the counter as he groped you. "Hey brother what's the hold-". Izuna froze as you both froze staring at each other. "Right here brother take this tray to the table". Izuna gulped taking the tray "em resume". You wiped the saliva off from you chin blushing. "Right I forgot hey can you set me down". Madara set you down and winked at you. You chuckled grabbing him rubbing his chest "that was really hot we should do that more".

Madara licked your neck as he sucked "you can beg me later to do it to you yes". You nodded biting you lip "okay". You walked out blushing taking a seat between Obito and Sasuke. Madara came out with another tray and drinks. "So what's the baby a boy or a girl" Hashirama asked. "We don't know yet but I have a check up next month to probably find out". Hashirama nodded "I see". Everyone chatted for a while talking about the baby placing bets wether it will be a boy or a girl. Madara winked at you as you gave him a soft smile. You suddenly paused then looked over to Sasuke who was staring at your belly. It was an intense stare that made you nervous. You leaned in "hey you can rub more if you like". Sasuke blushed a bit then turning his head away. You smiled leaning away then suddenly felt his hand rubbing.