Phone call

Couple days later-

It was a late night you suddenly woke up. Madara wasn't in bed so you sat up to look if the restroom light was on. Cough* "eh I'm so thirsty". You sat at the edge of the bed holding your your tummy. You were about to step downstairs until you heard Madara talking. Pausing you took a step back to listen.

Sigh "quite you" he said chuckling. "No I never mentioned you to her". Madara leaned on the counter. "Oh stop getting depressed tomorrow I'll surprise her with you and the Uchihas. That bastard brother of yours keep him away don't you dare bring him around you hear me". Madara chuckled "alright tomorrow morning you'll lover her oh another question I have to ask".

"She has trust issues she thinks I will cheat on her what do I do".

You knitted your brows taking a step back feeling guilty. Madara nodded "I see we'll she hates marriage and it's to soon she'll think I'm crazy". "I wanted to marry her since the day she told me she was pregnant but my attitude got in the way".

You bit your lip wanting to cry hearing the sadness in his voice.

"It's late I better get to bed we'll talk more later". Madara stood up straight. "Alright goodnight Hashirama". Madara set his phone down and sighed. Tears fell down as you bit your lip. You quickly wiped your tears taking a sniff and started walking down.

Madara looked up to see you walking down. "Y/n your up" he said with a small smile. "Oh I woke up really thirsty heh". Madara went into the fridge to grab a water. "Here y/n" he handed you the bottle. "Thank you Madara". You took a big gulp letting out a breath of relief.

"So what are you doing up I missed your warmth in bed". He smiled crossing his arms I had to take a phone call from my friend. You nodded "oh okay". You kissed his cheek and rubbed his chest. "I love you a lot you know". Madara kissed your cheek "I love you more". You rested your chin on his chest looking up to him. He smiled rubbing your back "lets go to bed y/n it's almost four am". You bit your lip "umm do we have to go to bed right now". Madara kissed your forehead "y/n we do tomorrow I have a surprise for you".

You took a couple steps back undoing your robe. Madara licked his lips "ohh I see so your horny is that is". You nodded "extremely I was dreaming of you". Madara chuckled "I see we'll it's been a while hasn't it".

You nodded looking back with a smirk. Letting your robe fall "are you not in the mood Mada". He  stared at you as he started to undress. You smiled then got on all fours then reached back to play with yourself. Madara smirked as he rubbed himself walking towards you. "You must really want it bad y/n how bold of you. Tell me tell me how horny you are".

You turned back blushing "I'm very Madara can you see I'm leaking down my thighs". Madara kissed your back and rubbed your ass. "I see now let me give you what you crave". He held his cock and pushed it in. You closed your eyes moaning gripping the carpet. Madara slowly thrusted "ahh I have to be more gentle with you you've gotten a bit bigger". "It's okay you can go fas- faster". Madara chuckled "can you beg a bit y/n beg me you want it all in".

You turned back heavy breathing. "Please Madara I need you all in me please i need you fuck me. Madara pushed all the way in thrusting faster and faster. "That's what I like to hear y/n now you really have me twitching well you always do but this time I feel as if I'm about to cum". You moaned and groaned out. "Ahh it's so good Madara I want you to cum in me please cum I'm me". Madara bent down to lick your ear "I'm going to film you to the rim". You started moving back and fourth moaning.

"Ngh" your legs started to shake as you smiled. You let out a gasping moan as you came. You turned back meeting eyes with him. "I love you". Madara eyes widen as he shot his cum in you then chuckled. "Your sweet words y/n they made me cum". You crawled forward letting it slip out then tuned hugging him and kissing him deeply. "Mmm now I'm sleepy". He kissed you deeply again and again.

"Y/n your my everything now". Cupping his cheeks you gazed at him touching his lips. Your eyes widen and looked down. "I FELT A KICK". Madara eyes widen and smiled "what really". You stood up and placed his hand. He had a huge smile feeling around. "Come on little guy kick for daddy" you said rubbing around. He felt around more and kissed your stomach. He stood up holding your head placing forehead to forehead. "I'm at my happiest y/n you've changed me". "Me to with you Madara I never felt love like this looking in your eyes every time I get flustered". He chuckled rubbing your head "I can tell by how adorable you are". He walked over to the kitchen grabbing a rag. He came back to wipe your inner legs as all his cum came running down. You smiled holding his hair back as he bend down.

"So you like begging huh that really turned me on". Madara came back up kissing your nose. "Yes I do it's really arousing to me". You blushed "oh wow so tell me what else turns you on". Madara picked you up and took you up stairs. "Whips". Your eyes widen as you hooked on his neck "y-yeah we can give that a try heh". Madara broke out laughing "I'm kidding...your up for anything huh".

Letting out breath of relief "oh my gosh good because I was a little scared". "Now tell me what turns you on y/n". He set you in bed pulling the blanket over you. "I never tried it but one thing I like to see is being tied up". Madara raised his brows "wow y/n your a little kinky aren't you". Madara went under the covers with you and burrowed his face in your breast. You chuckled "once the baby is born and I'm all healed up we should try it out". Madara picked his head up nodding "I promise you y/n we will". You laid your head back closing your eyes. "Hmph deal".