Marriage thoughts

A couple weeks later-

As you and Madara were on a date. You both gazed at each other. You slid your foot up his leg. Making him lick his lips "Y/n in public how lewd of you". Blushing a bit and went higher .

You chuckled as you put your leg down. "So what do you think the baby is going to be". He smiled leaning back "Hmm I never really thought about it what do you think y/n". "I hope it's a girl what do you think about a girl". "Well if it is a girl she'll be beautiful just like you". "And a boy aww I think both would be cute".

Madara held your hand "well if we get a girl we can try again and shoot for a boy". Your eyes widen "you would want another kid but-". Madara shook his head "I'm sorry I apologize to soon let's just focus on this child". You grabbed both his hands "no no it's okay look I actually wanted to talk to you about something". He knitted his brows together holding your hands "yes y/n". You paused "oh no don't worry it's nothing bad um look so I have been doing nothing for the past four months-".

"Y/n your pregnant I don't want you to be working". "I know it's just that I'm not use to this lifestyle your used to. I need something to do while your gone all day". "Y/n but your pregnant I don't want you to over work yourself". You chuckled "yes I'm pregnant I'm not disabled Madara". He sighed "okay look when our child turns one we could talk about this more". You looked down "o-okay".

Madara sighed as he stared at you. "Y/n what did you want to be". You looked up meeting eyes with him. "Well I would like to be a Real estate agent". Madara nodded "you can do it y/n I can help you get started when the time is right". "Really"! You said with a smile".

You leaned in to give him a deep kiss. "I want to start studying as soon as possible". Madara nodded "tomorrow we can sigh you up". There was a sudden applause every one was giving. You and Madara looked over and seen the table next to you. A man was on one knee holding a ring in his hand. "Will you marry me" he said with a soft smile. The woman nodded with tears "Yes yes yes!"

You put on an annoyed face and went back to eating. Madara looked at you with a soft frown. The man hugged the woman as they took a seat. You stayed looking down eating. "Y/n can I ask you something". You looked up at him "yeah sure". "What are your thoughts on marriage" he asked with a blank face. You half lidded your eyes with a blank face "I think it's pointless". Madara rested his palm on his cheek "really hmm why do you say that".

"One either cheats or never end up happy then split so it's pointless". Madara looked down "oh I see why do you think this is true". You knitted your brows together "because it happens to every one in my family, friends and it happened to me". Madara looked up "what you where married I- I don't understand". "Im sorry I never told you this but no I wasn't married I was engaged. The man I was with we were high school sweet hearts. Senior year he proposed I was so happy but I set a rule no sex till we tied the knot. High school was over we were still engaged he wanted a quick wedding I told him I wanted to wait a little longer till some money was saved. I was working super late on night I came home to find him having sex with some one in my bed".

Madara held your hand as tears formed "so I have been cheated on twice for not giving them what they want". "Y/n I'm sorry I am that you had to deal with those bastards. Is that- is that why we have been having non stop sex do you think I'm going to cheat on you". You locked eyes with him with your lips quivering and nodded. "No y/n! that's not me I don't care for sex all I care is that I'm with you". "Your raising your voice stop".

"Well I'm a tad frustrated y/n because you think like this it's messed up". "Well Madara everyone is a dame cheater no one ever ends up happy. In the end my body is going to get disgusting after I have this baby an- and you end up cheating on me to" sniff sniff. Tears ran down as you let go of his hands. He grabbed your hand and leaned in kissing you "I'm never going to cheat on you only scum do y/n. I'm madly in love with you and we do not have to have sex every day for me to love you".

Madara wipes the tears off your cheek as you blush. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it Madara it's just that your so big and handsome you could have any girl heh or guy". Madara chuckled "well I want you, do you want me". You smiled "I do want you". He cupped your cheek and kissed you. "I don't want us having sex to have sex no y/n I want us to make love and show each other how much we do". Your eyes widen as they water a bit more "Madara I love you". He smiled kissing you again "I love you more". He reached his hand to touch your belly rubbing it.

"Now let's not talk about that anymore y/n let's get back to enjoying date night yes". You smiled with and nod holding his hand. "Yeah let's ooo let's get some cheese cake". Madara smirked "that's sounds good".