The tape

You looked around more then noticed cameras. Wait he has cameras maybe he has recordings of that night. I should ask him. Walking down stairs Madara was picking up the kitchen.

You walked up to him and sat on a stool that faced him. "Can I ask you something Madara". He looked up then back down "yes what is it". You pointed up "you have cameras do you happen to have the recordings of that night". He paused with his eyes widening "n-no I don't". You squinted "Madara are you lying tell the truth".

"Y/n you do not want to see the recordings". "Please Madara I- need to see it it's not fair if you seen it and not me".

He stared at you "it's us having sex do you really want to see that y/n". You blushed looking away and nodded "yes maybe I can remember how we met that night". He looked away "fine follow me". You followed him up the steps and into another room. "This is my home office do not enter in here unless I say so". You nodded "okay". He went on his computer with an annoyed face as he sat you down on his chair and played the the black and white video. Madara stood there watching with you.

The video-

The door slams open as Madara kisses your neck wobbling in. "Y/n your so sexy I wanna put my big cock in you". As he held you, you laughed "mmm yeah you do well mister I'm a virgin a tight little virgin". Madara laid you on the couch taking your clothes off and throwing them out of frame. You kissed him more and took his clothes off. "Wow your so big and and big". You rubbed his body and kissed him deeply as you both were on the couch. "Your a virgin Hmm I never had someone like you don- don't worry I'll give you what you crave". He slid his pants off and out came his big cock standing up. "Wow can I touch it I never seen one before in person".

Madara grabbed your head and shoved it in your mouth. "I'll do you one better you can taste it". You sucked and sucked as he slid his fingers in you making you moan. He then picked you up spreading your legs. "Mmm hahaha I'm going to eat you". You gasped "wait don't eat me" you chuckled rubbing his head. He laughed "y/n don't worry I want to taste your love juices look your gushing out all over the couch mmm". "Ohh Madara I love this your so good". He chuckled "y/n do you love me". You nodded touching his hair "I use to hate you but now I love you do you love me". He nodded kissing you "I love you y/n never leave me". You had a droopy look "Ma-Madara make love to me I want all of you in me". He picked you up kissing you deeply. Y/n I'm taking you to my bed because we- were making love".

The video ends as your moans scream out.
-

Your face was red as you shut the laptop staring out. You looked at Madara who had light blush but looked away. "Wow that was interesting..um" you blushed harder as everything kept replaying. Madara cleared his throat "this is the first I watched the whole thing". You sighed "well at least drunk me had a good time". Madara sighed "heh I never thought I would tell someone I love them well y/n looks like your the first, now did anything come back". You blushed locking eyes with him "a- em no nothing".

Madara bent down touching your cheeks "y/n why are you so flustered. Did you enjoy that video". You stood up covering your face "n- no I- please excuse me I'll be in my room". Madara cracked a smile as he watched you run out. Walking into your room you locked your door and pulled your pants down. Getting onto the bed and slid your fingers to your clit finding yourself soaked. You blushed covering your mouth as you went faster and faster.

"Ngh it's been so long since I played with myself it fe- feels so good". You bit your lip moaning into the pillow. "Ngh ha I'm almost there fuuu-". You started heavy breathing as you came letting out a groan.

Sitting up heavy breathing a bit you cleaned up then stepped out trying to find Madara. You see his office door was still open the way you left it. "Madara i-" as you walked in Madara looked up and quickly zipped his pants up "what y/n what do you need". "Oh um if this is a bad time I ca-". Madara fixed his pants "no y/n what do you need".

"I don't have any spare clothes and I wanted to take a shower". Madara stared at you for a moment "let's go buy you some new clothes". "No um let's just go pick up some from my house there no need to". "Yes we are buying you new clothes put your shoes on". You sighed then nodded stepping out. Walking down stairs you tried finding your shoes. Hmm where did I...ohh yeah there in his room. You walked back up "phew I'm out of breath not use to stairs heh".

Walking back up you stepped in his room "oh there they are". As you picked up your shoes you turned to see Madara naked. Staring at you as he kept a blank face. "My- my shoes I'm sorry I didn't know you were in here". He nodded slipping on his boxers. "Y/n" you stood there blushing "yes". He took a quick pause "never mind now hurry up and put your shoes on". You nodded as you quickly walked out.

Slipping your shoes on the images couldn't get out of your head.
No wonder I couldn't walk hes.... No no don't think like that I'm not a pervert. Hmm wait why did he place me in his bed when he already had my room ready. "Y/n are you ready" he asked walking down the steps. You nodded as blush still covered your face.