Love

You both lay there heavy breathing looking at each other. "Yeah I did I feel a bit tired now". Madara touched your breast with his finger tips making your nipple hard.

Blushing you touching his lips. "Madara um do you love me". He sat up rubbing your head "yes of course I love you your carrying my child". You smiled playing with the ends of his hair. "And I love you" you said as blushed filled your cheeks. He laid down getting closer to you. "You know after that morning when I dropped you off. I thought about you and wanted to ask you on a date. But I remembered how scared you looked on the floor and thinking you never wanted to see my face".

You pouted a bit "I kinda wished you would run into you again. Or yeah do what you said as an apology to me but...".

Madara wrapped his arm around you "well look how things turned out we still ended up together". Blushing you looked down and spread your legs. "We should go shower this stuff keep leaking out". He licked his lips "now can I bathe you". You laughed "yeah yeah make sure you don't miss a spot". Madara ran into the restroom and stared the water in his giant tub. He came back out and your eyes widen a bit. "Oh your still hard can I help you".

Madara blushed then smiled picking you up. "Hmm you want more y/n". "I kinda wanted to taste it this time". Madara laughed "it would only be fair if I get to taste you". You kissed his cheek "deal".

He carried you as he let the tub fill. You gazed at him touching his lips. He gave a devilish grin "y/n I never asked so when did you buy a vibrator". You laughed laying your head back. "You were playing dumb all along huh". He laughed out "was I good I wanted to tease you". "I really thought you where adorable not knowing what it was". "Mmm well you can throw it away because now I'm here to give it to you anytime your in need".

The next morning

You woke up in bed with Madara. Forgetting about last night you gasped and quickly got out. Madara sat up "y/n what's wrong". You paused "oh I'm sorry". You blushed getting back into bed "um I forgot". Madara blinked then knitted his brows together. He wrapped his arms around you bringing you in. Your heart raced as you hugged him back.

You both stayed silent hugging each other. Madara rubbed your back as your face was in his chest. You rubbed his back as you gave small kisses. You both shared a moment looking at each other. You smiled touching his lips. "This is nice I like seeing you smile". Madara chuckled as he tried to bite your finger. "Ack heyyy hahah". "Y/n I love you".

Your eyes widen a bit then blushed "I love you to Madara". Madara smiled "y/n can I make you feel good this morning". You chuckled "yeah by getting me some breakfast". She gave a grin meeting eyes with you then leaned in your ear whispering. "Is that what you want y/n you want breakfast I can give you your breakfast". Your breath got shaky as you blushed. You sat up with him sitting on your knees and kissed his neck. As you rubbed his chest. He laid you back down and slid his hand in your pants. "I said I was going to make you feel good you don't have to repay me".

He paused then gave a smirk "your soaked already y/n I only gave you a hug". You turned your head "don't make fun of me I get excited to easily". Madara slid his fingers in massaging around the sensitive area. "I'm only teasing y/n hmm your body is so warm". You moaned under your breath laying your head back. "Madara I want you inside me please". He nodded as he quickly undressed "y-yes y/n".

An hour later-

You and Madara were sitting on the couch eating breakfast he ordered. "Madara shouldn't you be getting to work it's getting a little late". "I'm hurt you want me to leave that badly y/n". You knitted your brows and crawled on top of him kissing him deeply. "No I didn't mean it like that I just wouldn't want you being late".

Madara smiled "kiss me again y/n". You looked at his lips and leaned in with soft kisses. Madara slid his tongue in your mouth kissing you deeply. "I'm going in a bit later around one". You nodded taking a bite of your sandwich. Madara lifted your shirt and stared rubbing your belly. You stood up pulling your pants down a bit then lifting your shirt. Madara smiled kissing your belly and rubbing more.

"Oh wait right here" you smiled walking off. Walking into the kitchen you came back out holding something behind you. Madara tilted his head as ou placed a pear in his hand with a smile. "No thank you y/n I'm not hungry...". You chuckled "no no just hold it you wanna know something".

Madara was a little confused looking at the pear then looking at you. "I don't know what". "That's how big our baby is next month it will be the size of a large Orange". Madara held onto the pear looking at it with a smile then rubbing your belly. He stood up kissing you over and over again. "Y/n do you know how adorable you are dammit it makes me hard". You blushed stepping back with a smirk. "Really hmm well another round wouldn't hurt now would it". You stepped back more as he followed you licking his lips. "Madara ive always wanted to do in on a table can we".

He picked you up and sat you on the table. "How naughty y/n where else would you like me to give it to you". You blushed "in your office". Madara laughed "well stop by anytime and I will be glad to give it to you". He slid your pants off and he pulled his down. "Y/n your leaking all over the table Hmm I wonder what it's tastes like". You spread your legs "umm do you want to taste. Uh you can I won't stop you". Madara laughed then bent down and started licking and sucking. As your breath grew heavy you grabbed onto his hair moaning. He came back up with a grin "well looks like I wasn't wrong your love juices do taste good".

You laughed then kissed him "mmm I want a taste". Madaras breath got heavy "y/n". You licked his face off "mmm your right". Madara blushed and slid it in making you moan out. "I'm such a idiot wasting time fighting with you how could I have been so blind". You hugged him tightly resting your head on his shoulder as his trust went faster. "Mmm it's so good don't leave me I want to do it all day with you". Madara groaned out "I won't y/n I won't I'll give it to you all day long".