That night

"Brother you never told me how did you and y/n first meet" Izuna asked. Hashirama nodded "me neither did you meet her at work".

Everyone's focus was on Madara as he looked at you. "W-well we met by accident" he said hesitantly. "Yeah Um I was late to work and bumped into him" you said with a weak soft smile. Itachi leaned forward "so Madara what did you say to make y/n fall for you". He paused looking at you "eh well she spilled my coffee and apologized for it I told her it was fine".

Obito looked up knitting his brows together. "Was that the day you came in yelling talking about a stupid woman spilled your coffee". You looked down with a blank face. "Shut it Obito no that was someone else". Hashirama looked at you and Madara "annnnd what happened I'm lost". Madara looked at you "y/n you tell them what happened next".

You gave a fake smile "well we said goodbye to each other. Then by coincidence I ran into him again the same day at a night club". "Oh was that the day we all went out with Tobirama and everyone". Izunas eyes widen "oh that was you y/n wow you and Madara were really going at it on the floor of the bar". "We where on the floor!" you and Madara said in sync. Hashirama chuckled "oh I wish I could have seen that".

Obito nodded "yes you both kept saying I hate you to each other then making out there was a crowd watching, both don't remember". You and Madara shook your head "no we don't remember a thing from that night in the bar or when- um we just don't remember that night". Izuna raised his brows with his eyes widening a bit "you both did and said a lot as drunks". Obito nodded "we tried to separate you both but it didn't work out to good".

Madara leaned in "Obito, Izuna explain everything that happened what embarrassing things did we say". "Umm Madara do you really want to know that was so long ago heh" you told him touching his hand. Obito chuckled "no no you both should know after what me and Izuna had to put up with haha".

Izuna laughed "well I was was looking for big brother since he took forever to bring back drinks. Then I seen him arguing with a girl AKA y/n. I walked over and was shocked he grabbed her and kissed her. I was about to pull him away then y/n grabbed him and kissed him back. After some time I watched over big brother. You both started to get wild making out and touching each other so much you both were on the floor. As y/n was on top of you unbuttoning your shirt".

Your eyes widen as you blushed.

"I went to grab Obito to help me get him home since he caused a crowed. Obito picked up y/n and I helped up Madara as he broke out laughing. You both got loose and flew into each other arms hugging and kissing saying I hate you. You two are something else. Sigh then me and Obito took you both out into the parking lot. Y/n then threw up in the parking lot as Madara did next to her. You both laughing after decided to start kissing again, I swear it was disgusting.

Madara then grabbed y/n humping her. Y/n you said some things that where pretty em- anyways. Obito and I tried separating you both again. Till Madara said "I want you I want you in my bed tonight". So we let you two in the back seat sigh it was worse".

Madara cleared his throat "alright brother that's enough". Hashirama nodded looking at the two "now I know who to call for a fun time eh". Your cheeks were red as you rested your palm on your head. "I'm so sorry for what you both went through". "Oh I was there to y/n I was actually in the back seat with you and Madara. I just didn't help at all" Itachi said with a smile. He laughed patting Madaras back "you where giving me lessons on what to do with my fingers" he said with a warm smile.

You covered your face from embarrassment "I'm sorry for all that". "Oh it's alright we all do fun things when we're drunk". Madara sighed "well that was a long time ago I thought that would bring back any memories but it did not". You looked down to Sasuke still holding your belly. You gave a soft smile to him as he was eating. "Alright let's change the subject um do you all work with Madara". "Yes we all do except for Sasuke since he's still in high school" Izuna said. You turn to Sasuke "how old are you".

He met eyes with you "just turned eighteen". "What about you Hashirama do you also work with him". Hashirama shook his head "no I own my own business as well though". You nodded "oh I see". Hashirama smiled at Madara with a sigh. "Madara I'm glad you finally found someone who makes you happy I'm surprised since you have an attitude". "Shut it Hashirama". You laughed a bit "yeah I know right". Madara crossed his arms "I have changed and quit getting depressed Hashirama". "You haven't changed for me" Hashirama said with his head down. You chuckled looking at the two "hahaha you both are adorable".

Everyone chuckled a bit "yeah there like an old married couple" Obito said. You laughed leaning back as Madara looked away "hmph".

The rest of the morning you got to chat with everyone getting to know them better. "Alight alight ten, ten thousand if it's a boy twenty if it's a girl" Izuna said. Obito and Itachi shook his hand "deal I'm going with boy". Hashirama huddled around them "I say girl". Izuna chuckled "place your bet well see".

It was the afternoon and everyone said there goodbyes to you. Sasuke came up to you rubbing your belly "I'll see you later y/n". You nodded "okay bye Sasuke be safe getting home you all". They all waved at you and Madara as they walked out.