Remember

"Marshall!" The blonde lady finally spoke looking pale and angry.

Okay why did she suddenly look really familiar to me?

"Kim what the hell are you doing?" Marshall seethed holding on to his eye that was probably throbbing by now.

"What am I doing, what are you doing!?" She shot back, seething.

"Do you have any idea what I went through to find you, and now i see you sitting on this asshole's lap giggling and laughing like you're some high school teenager at your first party!?" He yelled gesturing over to Guerra who wiped some blood off of his mouth with a napkin.

"I tried to find you but I didn't even know if you were alive." She responded looking a little deflated.

"Well I am, where's Hailie?" Marshall said searching Kim's face for an answer.

"She's in my hotel room sleeping."

"By herself?" Marshall voice raised once again.

"No! Guerra has a seventeen year old girl, she's watching her." Kim spoke quickly probably trying to calm him down before another show starts.

"Well I wanna see her." Marshall said.

Kim face suddenly went from subtle and calm to shocked and angry.

Was everyone in this family hot headed?

"After what you just did, Marshall, look at yourself! You're a frickin' mess!" She yelled gesturing to his eye that was starting to swell.

Marshall seemed as if he was about to protest but I decided that enough was enough. Nobody needed anymore drama tonight.

"I believe she's right Marshall, you can see her later. First you need to do something about that shiner of yours." I said.

Guerra seemed to chuckle at his handy work. When Marshall turned to glare at him, if only looks could kill.

"Who are you?" Kim said suddenly looking at me.

That was a good question. Who was I? I mean we're both friends but clearly we both have something else going on...but was it enough to say that it was something more? Every day since I was back on the streets, I've been trying to avoid this subject and him all day. But of course when has life ever listened to my needs?

"I'm-"

"My friend, she helped me find you." Marshall said cutting me off.

I don't know why but the word friend made me want to scoff. I mean did friends say "I love you?" and stick with each other through all kinds of crazy issues?

"Oh. Well...thanks for helping him, I guess." Kim said attempting some sort of crooked smile that only made the situation worse.

I nodded unenthusiastically, and was about to walk away and join proof before she spoke again.

"I guess you'll be on your way now then?" She said raising a brow.

Okay was she serious? What am I, some sort of disposable escort? She had some nerve considering just a few minutes ago she was all cuddled up to Mr. Guerra like it was the new ice age.

"Um no, actually, I didn't plan on it." I said, returning her raised brow with a mild-sneer.

Kim looked some what taken aback and turned towards Marshall for some sort of answer.

"Actually we're planning on going back to Detroit. Her family is there and I gotta make sure she - you know gets back safe." He said looking at me.