Day 2 Proofs hideout

"People."

But not just people, dead people. Evey where. Men layed scattered all over the ground, pistols and shotguns layed abandoned and crying from children and women echoed the cold dark streets.

"Marshall.."

I whispered absolutely terrified. Marshall grabbed my hand and whispered "Hey it's okay just stay close and if we run into anyone let me do the talking kay?"

"Mhm.." I nodded nervously as we continued to walk through bodies and screaming.

"Hey rabbit over here!" A voice yelled in the distance "Cheddar?" Marshall spoke looking hopeful and curious. "Yeah man! where you been!?" The man who i suppose was cheddar spoke running towards us.

"Man me and kim got seperated Hailie's with kim."

"Aww man we gotta go find her."

"Yeah  that's what we were doing but we were going to proofs house to get some supplies".

"cool me to, sharonda and proof seem to be surving this chaos just fine."

"Good how are the babies?" marshall asked looking tense and concerned.

"Proof and sharondas kids Oh! they're doing just fine they miss they're uncle marshall a lot though."? Cheddar smiled suddenly turning towards me.

"Hey rabbit who's the pretty girl?"

I blushed gee i never thought of myself as pretty especially in the condition i'm in. "Cheddar this is maybelline we met when kim and i got seperated she's pregnant to."

"Damn this is a bad time to be getting pregnant." Cheddar said sighing.

"Yeah well i had no choice in the matter, i was raped."

Cheddars face turned to shock and guilt. "I'm-I'm sorry."

"It's fine i'm over it." I couldn't tell if i were lying or was i really over it? Can someone ever get over something like this? "Wow your over it? You must be a  strong girl to just get-" Cheddar was cut off when marshall shot him a glare that told him to shutup.

"Uhh sorry." Cheddar whispered awkwardly. "It's okay." I Halfheartedly smiled trying to break the tension. Thank God marshall decided to speak. " c'mon maybelline we need to keep going you hungry?" Marshall asked taking out a candy bar. "Where'd that come from?" I questioned, knowing that we hadn't had that before." I picked it up while we were walking." Marshall spoke handing me a piece of a snickers bar.

"Thanks." I Smiled nibbling it hungrily.

"Do i get any?" Cheddar whined.

"Hey pregnant ladies need to eat cheddar." Marshall spoke in what sounded like a scolding tone. I'm guessing he picked that up from parenting.

"No, that's okay he can have some, I mean we all need to survive out here right?"

"You sure?" Marshall asked waving the half eaten snickers bar in my face.

"Yeah i'm sure." I spoke tiredly wanting to move on.

"Alright here cheddar." Marshall spoke hesitantly handing over the snickers.

"Thanks Maybelline." Cheddar spoke enthusisatically while munching the remainding snickers bar.

"No problem...as long as you help us to proofs house." I snickered watching cheddars face expressions change quickly.

"You sneaky woman." Cheddar glared daggers at me.

I Laughed and gave one of my famous maybelline smiles which i heard from others that it was a really beautiful and innoncent type of smile.

"Woah pretty smile you got there maybelline." Marshall spoke

"Thanks I call it my famous maybelline smile."

"Well i think you should use it more often your starting to have frown marks on your face." marshall chuckled.

"Well that's not very likely so.. yeah" I sighed.

"Hey i know it's tough maybelline but we'll get through this i promise." I nodded and turned to see cheddar giving us a creepy smile.

"What man?" marshall questioned.

"Nothing." cheddar smiled creepily again.

"Man stop your scaring us." marshall spoke in a high pitched pissed off type of tone.

"Ya know kims gonna freak right?" My eyes went wide and i could feel my cheeks turning bright red or whatever color black peoples face turned when they blushed.

"Man we're not together!" Marshalls face was starting to turn red to, i knew mine was but why was his?

"Oh! Could've fooled me the way you talk and compliment her." Cheddar taunted in what sounded like a 4th graders voice.

"Man shutup and get us to proofs house before i beat you up and take the little sh!t you do have."

I could tell marshall was really pissed and irritated by the way his voice was starting to turn dark and cold.

"Fine man c'mon." Cheddar began walking and of course we followed like blind sheep.

We soon approached this dark alley and i clung to marshall like peanutbutter on jelly "Do we have to go down there?" I whined worried someone might rob us or even worse..

Kill us.

"Yeah proofs hideout is right down this alley it's okay." Cheddar smiled putting a gentle hand on my shoulder. I nodded and looked at marshall for reassurance. he gave me a small smirk and nod as we continued on.

What seemed like two terrifying hours was surprisingly only 2 minutes. We reached what seemed like an abandoned wooden house, as we slowly went up the old concrete steps and knocked on the door.

Who i am assuming was proofs little daughter answered the door clutching a giant butchers knife.

I swear if i wasn't dreaming i would've thought i was in some type of horror movie where the little girl kills everybody and blames it on demon spirits..

"Who-Who's there?" She squeaked.

Marshall smiled and dropped down to her height level.

AN:( I made up a name for the daughter)

"Hey amber it's me! Uncle Marshall!"

"Uncle marshall? Uncle marshall!" Amber ran up to em and gave him a huge bear hug. "Hey sweetie what are you doing answering the door? Isn't your father and mom home?' Marshall spoke taking the huge knife away from her.

"Well mommy is on bed rest due to her being 8 months pregnant, and daddy went to get food with my brothers Ethan and Michael." A.N:// (again made up names..)

"Well do you know when he's going to get back?" cheddar spoke. 

"No. but you can see mommy she's in the back."

"Okay thanks sweetie." Marshall spoke while walking pass amber into the house having me and cheddar dollow behind.

The house might've looked abandoned on the outside but the inside was pretty awesome. They had a flat screen tv. A blue couch with matching rugs and chairs. the ktichen connected to the living room it was beautiful had marble counter tops cream colored cabinets and a beautiful flower vase that was off to the side of the counter and a stealess stain refridgerator. and that was just the parts i could see!

This place was amazing what kind of job did proof have that could get him this type of stuff?

Little did i know i would soon find out..