Slim shady returns

A:N/// okay so idk if you guys have caught on but in this story slim shady isn't a person he made up. It is like one of his actual personalities s i guess you can say he suffers froms mpd (multiple personality disorder) k that's all i wanted to say... ON WITH THE STORY! :)

"Marshall.. what have you done?" i repeated in a shaky whisper, but still nobody spoke. I was just waiting to see proof fall caked in blood..shot by his friend but nothing ever happened just silence until..

*THUD*

I gasped only to realized marshall had dropped the gun and his eyes were as wide as saucers. "Proof..you-you aight?.." Marshall asked. I could hear the fear clouding his once high pitched raised voice.

"Yeah..I think so man..WHAT THE F**K MAN!?" Proof yelled.

"I'm sorry man! I wasn't- I didn't!-F**K!" Marshall dropped to his knees looking dazed and confused.

"You just don't shoot sh!t at people man!" Proof  continued to rage.

"Your lucky i filled these guns with blanks man!"

"Sh!t" Marshall whispered and ran out, avoiding me and cheddars frightened gaze. we all stood still until we heard the front door slam shut and a tiny voice behind us.

"W-what's wrong with uncle marshmallow?" The voice whispered behind me.

Amber.

"Hey baby girl how long you been down here?" Proof spoke pratically running over to amber engulfing her in a hug. "Not long..just long enough to see uncle marshmallow shoot you." Amber spoke tears filling her pretty face and eyes. "No no no daddys alright. see? No red." Proof spoke trying to make amber understand.

"No! Uncle marshmallow shot you! I saw! I hate him!" Amber yelled.

"Amber!" Proof spoke sternley "You do not speak like that!"

Everythings okay now sweetie." Proof smiled at the little crying girl picking her  up and carrying her upstairs with me and cheddar following.

We got upstairs and i figured proof went to go  put amber to bed and console her the best he could. Leaving only me and cheddar in the room. "Somebody better go check on marshall.." cheddar spoke looking down at his cupped hands.

"I'll go." 

I'm not quite sure why i had volunteered but i was curious to know just what happened downstairs. why was he so..different? With our short time together i've never seen him act like this. so...angry and crazy. I had to find out what was up.

"Alright good luck." Cheddar spoke shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded and went out the door. 

Outside looked like it had calmed down..Oh right it's shut down hours..no one is supposed to be out or else we'll get arrested..Jesus i hope marshall hasn't gotten himself arrested..or killed. I slowly walked down the dark streets with only the dimmed street lights for support. "Marshall..?" I whispered throughout the streets.

No answer.

I sighed making my way into a dusty old building that looked like an old restaurant.

Suprisingly.

The inside was absolutely beautiful in an odd kind of way. It had a high rise glass ceiling which was of course broken in areas. wooden floors, antique benches against the walls and a sign that swung from the ceiling saying "Detroit masque"

"Wow.." I whispered.

"Beautiful ain't it?" A voice i quickly recognized asked.

"Marshall." I turned around my eyes meeting his cold bluish green ones.

A smirk made it's way across his pale face, making me slightly uncomfortable at the moment. He took a steps towards me his eyes never leaving mine.

"He should've died ya know?" Marshall spoke in what sounded like a deeper more..devilish kind of voice.

"Wh-what?" I whispered, only realizing i was suddenly paralyzed to the spot.

"You heard me. He should've died, it's a shame that gun was filled with nothing but blanks.." Marshall continued to take one step after another towards me until he was inches away from my face. I tried to step back but it was no use i was glued.

"I-i don't understand what your saying marshall..isn't he your friend?"

A chuckle suddenly filled the room "No, he's marshalls friend..best friend to be precised." Marshall spoke his eyes burning into mine. Until i finally realized something. 

This wasn't marshall.

"Who are you?" the words escaped my mouth before i could even process them.

"Call me shady."

"Shady?"

"Mhm..and when marshall comes back tell him i'll be back"

"AHHHHHHHHH!"marshall started to scream i finally became able to move  and took a giant step back putting a hand over my bump out of instinct.

He suddenly stopped his screams and just stood with the same confused look he had before.

"Marshall? are you..you?" i asked scared to say anything that might make whatever "it" was come back.

"Huh yeah? how the hell i get here? And what are you doing here..?" Marshall voice raised while looking aound at his surroundings.

"You..almost killed proof and you ran outside and tried to find you but you found me or should i say he found me..?"

"Oh no..shady.."Marshall whispered looking away from me.

"Marshall who's shady?" My curiousity coming back. Gee you would think i would know by now that curiousity always kills the cat.

"A monster. he's like the rebellious evil side of me maybelline..he hates everything and lashes out on people..wait.. i didn't hurt you did i!?' Marshall eyes widening quickly looking at my bump that i still held over it.

"No you didn't touch me. Just scared me a little."

Marshall sighed "Thank God."

"But he did tell me to tell you something.." I looked down trying not to stare at him in bewilderment.

"What..?" I could feel his eyes turn back on me.

"He said he'll be back.'

"That son of a b!tch!" Marshall screamed.

"Hey it's okay! Don't you have some type of medication?" I asked worried he might turn back to shady.

"Yeah do you have an valium?"

"Sleep medication..?"

"yeah"

"No...i don't..why do you need.-"

"I just do!"

I would've responded but we were met with a white light and a man barking "YOU TWO YOUR UNDER ARREST ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE HELD AGAINST YOU IN A COURT-"

"sh!t.." Marshall whispered.

Could this night get any worse?