Mosh with me now..

Hey Guys! Little fun fact! The picture above is actually Eloise insane asylum since I live around Michigan I see this Building a lot but of course it doesn't look nothing like this now. It's actually been closed down for a very long time and other businesses has taken it's place but none exist now because there was actual rumors of ghost being in that asylum :O So yeah everytime I see this building I immediately just stare at it and stare at it because I just think it's so fascinating.

"Is this actually the place?" Kim said oogling at the run down building.

"Yeah this is Eloise alright, I remember going down this street a lot and always seeing this ugly old building." I replied staring at the smokestack far up that read "ELOISE".

"I might go crazy to if I had to be in a place like this.." Courtney spoke shaking her head at somebody crying while being pulled into the building by their nurse and guardian.

"C'mon the quicker we find chris the quicker we can find out if there's something to help Marshall and hopefully kill shady."

"Yeah but if finding Kim and his daughter didn't snap him back to normal and put his attitude in check what makes you think that this will work at all?" Courtney intervened her facial expression looking doubtful. "I've never heard of a cure for MPD matter of fact most of the patients I have suffer from this and the best I can do for them is to have them talk through their feelings or with adjunctive therapies like art or.."

"Rap?" I suggested realizing that's the very thing he wanted to be, a rapper.

"Rap could work.. if it helps him relieve stress and express his frustrations in a lyrical sense instead of physical." She smiled.

"So we basically came to this creepy insane asylum for nothing?" Kim frowned.

"No, I still need to see Chris I mean I did make a promise after all." 

"Well let's go this place is starting to upset my baby." Kim said handing the little girl a teddy bear.

"Mommy I'm not scared, I just want da-da to come back." Hailie whined.

"Aw sweetie don't worry daddy is going to be just fine." Kim cooed giving the girl a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't realize I had been staring until Courtney gave me a little nudge.

"C'mon maybelline."

I gave a nodded heading towards the doors that held at least four hundred patients in which everyone of them were trapped in their own turmoil and their own problems probably unaware of what was going on outside those walls. Which was kind of ironic considering I bet half of them dreamed of being able to leave those four walls that bounded them. 

But nowadays it's hard to tell which is the prison the asylum? Or the Chaotic riots?

And at what price would you pay for your freedom?

I eventually made my way through the doors and instantly my nostrils were hit with the smell of ammonia and other chemicals that I couldn't identify.

"Well at least they keep it clean.." Max finally spoke taking the time to stop scribbling down whatever he was so fascinated about to begin with.

"Hello are you here to visit someone?" A nurse suddenly asked gaining all of our attention.

"Yes, I'm here to see  Christopher Maurice Brown." 

The lady eyes widened as if she couldn't believe what I was saying but that look quickly changed to one of curiosity. "Wow, no one has visited him in quite a few years...are you a relative?" She asked her voice intrigued.