Well I saw this going a lot better in my head

You think finding a psychopathic maniac trying to take over Detroit would be easy. Which it was, but the hard part was trying to shove this medicine down his throat as I was currently trying to do.

Oh i'm sorry I guess your wondering where everyone else is and how exactly I got here.

Well to make a long story short we pretty much just went to city hall where we could hear a man screaming into a microphone from like a mile away.

But since we all pretty much wanted to go in separate groups to see if we could catch him I guess I was the only one who didn't get caught up in the riot.

But now I'm currently facing an even bigger problem then the riot.

And that was Slim Shady himself.

"Shady your taking this medicine even if I have to force it down your throat!" I yelled currently being pinned down to the floor by him.

"MMmhph!" Courtney agreed her mouth currently taped up along with herself that was tied to a chair.

"Nice try sweetheart but your going to have do a whole lot better then that." He grinned.

*2 hours earlier*

"So we're all just going to separate in to groups, isn't that oh I don't know..DANGEROUS!?" Vanessa cried.

"Yeah but then we'll have better odds of getting to him." Courtney explained.

"Yeah I agree the odds will be greater." Proof said.

Vanessa sighed rolling her eyes frustrated about the whole plan. I mean the plan was stupid she believed they would be better off winging it.

"Yeah but what if we all get caught?" Vanessa argued.

"Pshh it's not like he can catch us all." Max snickered.

*2 hours later Present time*

"Now what was that about not getting caught?" Vanessa growled.

Max shook his head looking foolish.

"Well I saw this going a lot better in my head." I said still pinned to the ground.

"I didn't." Vanessa mumbled still able to talk because unfortunately Shady didn't tape her mouth shut. I guess that was another form of  punishing us.

"Now listen to me." Shady said his eyes piercing into mine.

"You all made a really good effort I must say, but to bad it wasn't enough." He mocked.

"Marshall man you ain't gotta do this." Proof tried reasoning with him.

"Naw, I don't got to. I have too." He corrected.

"Well can you at least get off of me, I mean seriously how much do you weigh?" I groaned struggling to get out of his grasp.

He looked at me as if he had been offended but quickly brushed it off.

Instead he looked at the bottle of Xeril and gave a chuckle.

And I don't know about y'all but in horror movies that's never a good sign.

"Shady what are you-?" Before I could even say or question what he was doing he raised the bottle high up and then chucked it at the ground shattering it into pieces.

"NOOO!" Kim screamed okay actually more like screeched but again you get the point.

Everyone just kinda paused in shock nobody having anything to say. It was kinda like a moment of silence for the Xeril but to me it was a moment of silence for us because there was absolutely no way we could help him now.

"W-what have you done?" I cried.

He didn't say anything instead he picked me up and carried me over to a wall where a chain was in bedded into it.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention we're all currently locked up in Downtown abandoned train station where ironically is where I had my first encounter with shady now it very well could be my last.

Since we didn't know where Shady would exactly be we all went into groups and spreaded out where my group Max, Vanessa (Unwillingly) had a group and then Proof, Guerra and Kim had a group and since my group found him first we were also the first to get tied up or in my case pinned down.

He chained me up as he walked over to a stool and just stared at all of us as if he was pondering his next move.

"Well not that you are all here..I guess the real games can begin."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys yeah I know this chappie is not very long but the next will have a lot going on! Including a surprise appearance from...Well I guess you'll just have to see ;) Anyway what are they gonna do now that the Xeril is gone??:O tell me what ya think! Luv ya! <3