Saved by the RiRi! (Marshalls brother??)

"Well what's it going to be?" Shady stood inches away from me. We were eye to eye which was kinda funny considering our height difference..he was  inches taller than me i'm only 5,3. 

"I-uh-i" Soon a knock on the door interrupted what was in deed a serious situation. I watched Shady throw the knife across the room before i opened the door to see just who had saved my life.

It was Robin.

"Maybelline! Hey i was wondering if you guys wanted to come meet my crew we're going around town to look for some supplies ya know and hit up some stores along the way." Robin smiled.

Before shady could speak i pratically screamed "Yes! Come on let's go right now!" i said pratically shoving RiRi out the door, while closing it behind me fast not wanting to see shady's angered reaction.

"Phew!" I sighed in relief while we were halfway down the hall.

"Dam* girl what was that about? You and yo man have a fight or sumthin'?"

I eyed her curiously for a second before i realised what she was talking about.

"Oh uhh yeah we got into a fight."

"Oh my god he didn't hit you did he!?" Her voice raised and she gave up walking all together.

"No but he did try to stab me with a knife" I thought bitterly.

"No he didn't hit me he just yelled...alot"

"Oh..well he did look pretty pissed when i knocked on the door..what did yall fight about anyway?"

I thought if i should tell her what really was going on about marshalls split personality that  he  started the whole rebellion and wants to kill our mayor.. and take over the whole city of detroit and that hundreds of people are dying right now all because he wants revenge on a city that shunned him. But if i did tell her what would he do to me...would he really go through with his evil plan to kill my child if i did? I wasn't about to take that risk. No. My child would be safe. No matter what i have to do in order to fufill that promise.

"We fought over what side of the bed to go on..ya know everyday couple stuff.." i laughed hoping she didn't have one of those lie detector personalities..From the smile on her face i guess she didn't.

"Aww yall are so cute fighting over bed sides..Me and my boyfriend Chris use to argue over who ate the last slice of pizza or what music channel to have it on." She talked in a nostalgic sad kinda way.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled truely feeing bad for her.

"It's fine. Now c'mon i want you to meet my friends."

We continued down the hall into we came into a room that was filled with like 3 people. One a girl that looked to be about 11 a man who looked to be a previous biker who could possibly be in his late 30s and finally a boy who to my suprise looked just like marshall..just younger i'd say around 15, 14 heck maybe even 13 i don't know.

"Guys this is the girl i was telling you about Maybelline this is Trent,Natasha and nathan."

"I can introduce myself riri i don't need a f*cking secretary." The little girl name natasha spoke.

My eyes widened at her vocabulary. "Uhh little girl ain't you only like eleven?? watch you mouth!"

Natasha rolled her eyes doing the whole lip smacking kinda thing. "Please btch i'm 12 and a 1/2"

"Oh wow i was a whole year and a half off!" I sarcastically yelled while returning her little eye roll.

"Don't mind her Maybelline right?" The boy named Nathan jumped off the twin bunk bed and greeted me with a smirk really similiar to marshalls..

"Yeah i'm maybelline..hey nathan do you have a big brother?" I asked curiously awaiting an answer.

Nathan frowned scuffing his old shoe against the floor. "Uhh yeah but we don't talk much anymore mama sent him away why?"

"Is your last name mathers by any chance?"

His eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah who the hell are you and why do you know so much??"

"Like i said i'm maybelline and i think your brother is my uhh-" I turned towards rihanna smiling innocently.

"-Boyfriend" I finished tasting the words in my mouth realising it didn't taste as bad as i thought.

Nathans eyes widened as a billion questions flew out his mouth. " How!? My brother dumped kim you for you? Where is kim? How did you guys meet? WHERE'S MY BROTHER?? IS HE HERE!?"

"Uhh let me see how do i answer this well how is we met and hid in an apartment,i guess,i don't know, at an apartment,down the hall, and yes." I gasped for breath after answering all his questions in that order.

"My brothers down the hall!? Oh man i gotta go see him!" nathan was almost out the door but i grabbed him by the shirt before he could take off.

"Uhh i don't think now is a good time he was uhh not himself when i left him at the time." I tried to word my words as careful as possible.

"What why? What was wrong with him?" Nathan frowned again eyeing me curiously.

Gee how do i explain that this kids big brother is a psychopath who has started a war and is bloodthristy for revenge..

"Uhhh-uhh" I looked around the room all eyes on me.

"He has diharrea.."

"Gross.." Natasha spoke scrunching up her face.

RiRi eyed me suspiciously probably wondering why i just lied.

And trent just sat in the corner looking completely oblivious to the conversation while staring at a magazine for motorcycles.

"Uhh..alright i guess i can see him later.."Nathan frowned climbing back up the bunk bed doing whatever he was doing from before.

"Well then..maybelline you ready to go?''

"Go where?"

"You know! Gather some stuff and hit up some stores." RiRi smiled excitedly.

"Oh uhh yeah!" I tried to sound as eager as her but in reality i knew my nose had just grew 2 inches long today. Gee i think pinnocio was more honest then me.

"Alright lets go!" RiRi grabbed a hold of me and soon we were off into the night.