Ready or Not Here I come

Well it's been 5 hours and just about everyone has either fallen asleep or passed out due to anxiety. In other words i'm the only one still awake and the only one left to try and talk some since into him before he does something he regrets.

"Marshall I know your upset and that you want people to pay for what they did and how they treated you, but do you really think taking over the entire state in going to do you any good?" I asked looking at him in curiosity.

"Marshall ain't here, and yes it will do me a lot of good." Shady countered.

"How?" I urged him to continue.

"For I can finally have the satisfaction of seeing them suffer all the pain I went through, They laughed at me, Underestimated me, and Tried to crush every single bone in my body. This is only fair." He retorted.

"Then you're no better than them." I said focusing on his eyes that appeared thoughtful.

"I don't have to be better them, I just have to beat them." His tone expressing anger but not fully reaching his eyes. 

Marshall was still fighting.

"Then what'll you do? Shady the police or swat or even National Guard will eventually catch you."

"Then i'll rot in a prison cell, but at least I can say that I accomplished what I wanted to." He assured. "What about you Maybelline, what can you say that you actually accomplished in your life?" He suddenly asked turning the tables towards me.

"I had a kid..well your kid." I spoke.

"Hmm, yeah how do you think my baby girl will turn out?" He smirked.

"You'll never know because your not coming anywhere near my kid." I threatened.

"Oh?"

"Nope, Only Marshall." 

A laugh echoed through the room causing a few of the group to turn in their sleep.

"You stupid Slut." He suddenly yelled his tone dead serious.

I didn't say anything afraid that he might just flip out. Instead I tried wiggling out the cuffs but is was pretty much hopeless.

"Like I told you, Marshall's not coming back, Your not going to kill me, and your NOT getting out of here alive." His voice livid and a flicker of hatred shining within his eyes.

Oh no he's slipping.

"What about your brother?" I asked hoping to gain some part of him back.

"What about him?" He asked.

"What's going to become of him when you're in prison?" I questioned.

"He can visit."

"Wow, yeah i'm sure he'd love seeing his brother behind bars." I sarcastically spoke while shaking my head.

He didn't respond instead he grabbed something outta his pocket and tossed it towards me.

I hesitantly picked it up and realized it was a photo.

A photo of him, a little baby and another woman.

"That's my Mom and Nate." He grumbled.

"You kept this in your pocket?" I raised a brow looking up towards him.

"Yeah to remind me that this is why i gotta do this. I gotta show him that he can stand up for himself and that he doesn't have to be afraid of anyone."

"Marsh-Shady.." I said in awe.

"I'm gonna be there for em' even if I have to kill every single person that stands in my way. Including you." He threatened.