No Love Allowed

I decided it was time to pay riri a visit i mean after all me and her were very close friends and i was going to need all the help i could get if i was going to take down shady and get marshall back to reality but just how was i gonna do that? I mean i'm no therapist and i certaintly don't have a special cure for mpd but there had to be something triggering shady and that something was rage and pure sadness.

All his life he's been surrounded by drugs,lies,abuse, and betrayal. How am i going to fix that?

I can't.

But if detroits going to get better i'm going to have to try before shady ends up bringing the whole state of michigan down. Which i know he's capable of oh yeah i saw the look in those shattered icy eyes he's more then capable he's ready. And you know what so am i.

I wheeled myself to riris hospital room to find out  out of all of us she's been hurt the less which made me feel relieved.

"Hey riri" I smiled seeing her fully awake sitting up on her bed watching ellen degeneres.

"Oh My God!! Maybelline you're awake!" riri yelled.

"Yeah and turns out i had my little bundle of joy as well." I smiled showing her my non preggo belly.

"Oh My! What is it!?"

"A girl who've i've yet to see because i've been so busy seeing how everyone else was doing." I confessed kinda sadly.

"Well you need to go see her! wait what's her name?!" Riri yelled this time in a scolding tone.

"Aaliyah belle mathers Longshot." I spoke in a  happy kinda tone.

"Aww, that's cute mathers like your boyfriends..hey where is he?" I guess riri saw my face drop at the mention of marshall.

"what's wrong..? Oh God he didn't die did he!?" Riri gasped.

My eyes widened "What!? NO he's not dead..he's-"

"Right here." A voice suddenly spoke behind me.

I turned around and couldn't believe the sight i was seeing.

Marshall? 

"Hey maybelline." Marshall came up to me and hugged me tightly giving me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Marshall? What the..how the..?" i looked at him with the most wacked out expression possible.

"Suprised to see me?" Marshall smiled releasing me.

"Kind of..is that blood on your shirt??" Must've been blood because it sure as hell didn't look like ketchup.

Marshall gazed down at his shirt then spoke, "Oh this? It's from eloise insane asylum..yeah me and some guys got in a fight and i broke one of ems' nose." Marshall voice trailed off as he went over to see riri.

No way in the world that much blood came from breaking somebodies nose..but of course i wasn't going to tell him that i questioned his answer..

"Riri how you doin girl?" Marshall spoke giving riri a short hug.

"Good..how about you?" Riri looked just as supicious and skeptical as i did i think both of us some how knew that wasn't marshall talking.

"Good.."

"Hey marshall you said you went to eloise right?" Riri spoke patiently awaiting his answer.

"Yeah."

"Did you happen to see a man named chris there?"

Huh? Riri's ex boy friend was in eloise? Wow he must've really been...well crazy.

"No they kept me in my own room." Marshall spoke backing up til he reached the front door. "Hey you ladies want anything to eat i'm about to go to the cafeteria."

Riri shook her head but i saw this as a golden opportunity. 'Actually yeah i would like some coffee a muffin and fruit cup and some water Oh! and chips doesn't matter which kind."

Riri and marshall looked at me in the most bewildered look ever but i really didn't care this was my opportunity to talk to riri and inform her just what was happening and i was definitely gonna take it.

"Gee maybelline you sure your not pregnant again?" Riri spoke and i gave her a look that said shutup and go with it.

"Alright...i'll be back then." Marshall spoke heading out the door.

When the door finally closed i gave a sigh of relief. "Maybelline what was that about? And what's going on with you boyfriend."

I took a deep sigh and began to speak,"Well first of all riri he's not my boyfriend..matter of fact i met him when the whole rebellion happened so he isn't the father of my kid. Second of all i was raped and yeah that's how i gotta preggers, third marshall has a split personality called shady that is evil, and lastly shady is the one who started this whole rebellion and we have to stop him before he ends up taking over detroit and maybe even the whole state..got it?" I gasped for breath after spilling everything and riris face was priceless but i knew she believed me.

"What are we gonna do?" Riri spoke looking lost.

"I don't know..but your ex boyfriend was at eloise right? Well maybe he can tell us just what did happen at eloise insane asylum with marshall i mean there is no way all the blood came from somebodies broken nose." 

Riri nodded " Yeah and maybe we can find out how to get rid of that awful personality of his..i mean the doctors must have some type of well cure for mpd?"

"I don't know if they do i never heard of it..but i realized what is making shady come out..his anger,hurt and rage i was thinking none of his problems really started until we met up with his best friend proof and his kids..then it made me remember his daughter and real girlfriend kim is missing some where in this rebellion..if we find them maybe i don't know he'll snap back to normal?" I suggested kinda unsure.

"Well it's worth a shot right? But how are we gonna find them?"

"Hm..well if i was lost and had a kid with me i would go to a shelter..do you know how many there is around here?"

"Well i think there's atleast 5 but getting into some of them can be hard they strictly only want mothers and children.."

"Which i happen to have." I smiled thinking back to my baby.

"Oh boy nothing good can come from this maybelline..why can't we just leave him alone and i don't know move to canada?" Riri happily suggested.

I gave her a dull aggitated look. "Riri i can't do that marshall is the good guy with a horrible dark side, marshall saved me and helped me so now it's time to repay him the favor plus i think i'm actually starting to like him.." 

Oh sh.t did i say that out loud..?

"Oh My God your in love with him aren't you!!" Riri beamed.

"Oh boy..no riri it's nothing like that i mean it can't be nothing like that..right?"

Riri smiled "Maybelline i know your like crazy in love with him but if you are gonna reunite him with his family you can't let any love through..in other words No Love Allowed sweetie."