Day 3 Who's slim shady?

Marshalls p.o.v

I made my way back towards sharonda and found her plumped up some kinda way on the bed watching what looked like jerry springer.

"Hey sharonda it's me marshall!" I spoke finally gaining her attention.

"Marshall? What in the world are you doing here? You know it's dangerous out there right!?" Sharonda started throwing questions out left and right. "Nothing happened to da shaun right!?"

"Sharonda! Calm yo ass down your gonna upset your kid!" I exclaimed trying to calm her down before she exploded.

"Well what are you doing here!?"

"I came to see proof but amber told me he's out trying to find some food and i was just wondering if yall had any supplies i could borrow?" I spoke trying to ease her nerves the best i could.

"Oh that's all? Thank God" Sharonda let out a deep breath and relaxed her shoulders. "I thought something serious had happened, you know with everything going on i just..i just don't know what to think." Sharonda sighed looking down at her swelling belly.

"Yeah i know sharonda but you got proof and the rest of the gang and your babies and of course me we'll all pull through." 

Me and sharonda have not had the best relationship in the world. We often argued when proof first started going out with her. I believed that he could honestly do better then her i mean she was so loud mouthed at times and she never knew when to shut up. She also loved to gossip i mean half the town knew about kim being pregnant before i did! But over the years i've seen how much proof actually did love her and i mean even i'm not as evil as to break up somebodies relationship.

"You're not but i am." something whispered in my mind.

"Sh!t  not you again i got rid of your vodka loving ass!" I hissed back in my mind.

"You can't get rid of me marshall your my darling" the voice hissed back in my mind.

"NOOO!" i screamed.

"Marshall!? What in the hell is wrong with you?!" Sharonda gasped looking worriedly at me.

"Huh? Oh...uhh nothing! So uhh what about the supplies can i get some things?" I spoke trying to cover up the shakiness that was still in my voice.

"Yeah help yourself to whatever you might need." Sharonda smiled continuing to watch jerry springer break up two hoes from fighting over a man who looked like he worked at  the back of a subway selling cheap coke.

"Thanks sharonda!" I bent over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem, now get yo lil white ass outta here." She smirked still watching jerry springer.

"Fine ratchet hoe." I smirked back running out the door before she threw a pillow at me.

I made it back into the living room where i saw amber drawing with maybelline and cheddar. maybellines drawing was really pretty it was a butterfly in a beautiful garden. I wondered if she ever went to art school. I looked over at cheddars and laughed so loud i probably could've woke george washington in his grave.

"Man what the hell is that?" I laughed snatching the picture from cheddar.

"It's a pony.." cheddar frowned.

"Aww marshall stop being mean i think it's...cute " Maybelline smiled trying not to laugh as well.

"Look at what i drew uncle marshmallow!" amber smiled,

i frowned she knew i hated being called marshmallow but i let her get away with it because she's so adorable.

"What's that baby?" I took the picture and saw she had drawn the one and only slim shady.