Friendly Encounters and terrifying secrets

I finally reached the front of the food line that was serving spagetti and pineapples, not what i would've served for a meal but it's all i had at this point. I decided to get 2 bowls of spagetti and pineapples one for me and one for marshall. I figured he'd probably want some dinner too considering the last thing he ate was those awful mash potatoes and cardboard turkey they served us in jail.

I was making my way back to our room when i ran into this person sending her down to the floor and my food on to her.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry miss.." I spoke grabbing my napkin and wiping the spagetti off her face.

"Oh it's quite alright i should've been paying more attention!" She spoke back in a what? A jamican accent? she smiled getting up while brushing some spagetti noodles out of her brown hair that appeared to be highlighted blonde with a pretty bandana around it.

"No i should've been paying more attention i guess i was a little to focused on eating." I laughed.

"Well that's understandable considering your pregnant and all..wait omg you are pregnant right!? I don't wanna be rude!" She asked panic and embarassment forming around her face.

"haha yes i am pregnant!"

"Oh thank God i were hoping you were other wise i would've been calling you fat and i would've felt really bad then!" She smiled.

"It's okay really."

A sigh of relief escaped her lips. "Oh God your food umm i'll get you some more kay? stay right here!" Before i could even respond she was off to the dinner line grabbing me some more spagetti and pineapples. I decided she was either really nice or in desperate need of a friend when she came back with not only dinner but some oreos she had found in an old dollar store down the street that was rumored to be a undercover illegal selling area.

"Wow you didn't have to go through all this trouble..uhh..what's your name?"

"Oh! I never told you? It's Robin fenty but peeps round here calls me Rihanna or Ri Ri! I'm from barbados and small island off to da coast i moved to da D to see if i can get a record deal i'm gonna be a famous singer and travel all round da world gurl!" She spoke trying to mix her detroitish accent and barbados accent together but was failing miserably..

"Oh..that's cool..." I spoke back not entirely sure what to say about all that..

"Anyway you gotta boyfriend?"

"Huh?"

"Ya know a boyfriend i mean consdiering your pregnant and all i would think you had a boyfriend.."

"Oh well i-" Before i could  explain i was interrupted by familiar voice shouting my name.

"MAYBELLINE!"

I turned around and was met with marshall looking worried and relieved when he saw me he quickly made his way over to me immediately grabbing my hand.

"Maybelline where'd you go?!"

"I went to get dinner and bumped into Ri Ri!"

"Who's Ri Ri?" Marshall asked looking highly confused.

"I'm Ri Ri! Or Rihanna Or Robin whichever you prefer. you must be who i am assuming is maybelline since you called her that boyfriend!"

"Huh boyfriend? Oh uhh right yeah i'm her boyfriend!" Marshall spoke squeezing my hand even harder as if to say ' why'd you get me in this mess?'

"Aww yall is so cute together how long yall been a couple?" 

Gee for someone i just met  and spilled dinner all over she sure asked a lot of questions..