Into the rush

Marshall looked like he was about to say something else until my father came back in.

"Okay Maybelline i got your valium now make sure you take this before going to bed it'll help you relax and you'll be able to sleep a lot better." My father warned handing me the pills.

"Thanks hey do you know when i can like check out?" I asked taking the pills from him.

"Well i guess you can leave today but i wouldn't try walking on those legs."

I nodded.

"What about my friend robin? Is she well enough to leave?" Marshall asked.

"The red headed women? Oh yeah she's well enough to leave but everyone else should probably stay here for a couple more days."

"Okay well thanks." Marshall muttered.

"As for you maybelline i think you should come stay with me." My dad spoke giving a lil frown at my shocked reaction.

" Well..i will take you up on that offer but not at the moment me and marshall have some things to discuss and i have to go with him for a while.." I sighed, i knew i was gonna probably have to go live with my father but i never thought he would be the one offering.

"What kind of things?" My father frown deepened once he took a gaze towards marshall who looked equally as pissed.

"Oh just things..anyway would you please watch my baby while i'm gone?" My father looked like he was about to protest but quickly dropped the topic once he realised  i could really use his help.

"Of course..just be careful this rebellion has claimed so many lives and i don't think i could handle it if you or luna was hurt." I almost scoffed at his words remembering how he treated me and luna as kids..but maybe he's changed for the better at least i hope so..

"Yeah we'll be careful." I smiled a little.

"Good." and with that he left the room quitely shutting the door behind him.

"Maybelline what's the deal between you and your father?" Marshall asked raising a brow.

"Let's just say we have a long history of disagreeing on things..but that's not issue the issue is where the heck is kim?"

"Well we're free to go search the shelters so let's go check the ones where they don't need women and children only." Marshall stood getting up.

"Okay well i gotta go back to riris room and tell her plus we need to get outta these hospital clothes..and marshall you need less bloody ones." I spoke talking about his bloody shirt that he had zipped up over his hoodie to avoid attention.

"Okay meet yall back here in 25?" Marshall asked.

"25." I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25 lovely minutes later.

"Okay everyone here?" I asked feeling a lot better wearing my charcoal color tank top and my comfortable black leggings with my nike shoes.

Thank God luna had some clothes to spare.

"Yeah i think so..maybelline look who i found." Marshall spoke smiling suddenly.

"Who?"

"Hai my home gurl wats up?" Proof suddenly spoke popping up from behind marshall.

"OH MY GOD PROOF!" i screamed tears filling my eyes.

"Hai." Proof came over giving me a hug.

"Yeah i found him while i was snooping around in peoples hospital rooms for clothes he was in sharondas room and turns out she had her baby like 11 months ago and has been here due to some type of injury she got into with a thug on the street." marshall explained.

"Well is everyone alright how is your kids?"

"Oh they're fine i got my oldest looking out for everyone at their aunt marys house in ohio."

Well that was a relief i just wonder how proof managed to get them out of michigan..

"So..where are we gonna check for kim first?" Robin suddenly spoke.

" I think we should check on avonsdale street i mean that shelter is known to be pretty good." Marshall spoke.

Everyone agreed avondsale street it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slimshadys p.o.v

"Good luck finding her." i whispered.

"Shady what do you want? Haven't you did enough damage?" Marshall spat.

"I mean you got your little group looking for people who might already be dead i just think this is pointless and a waist of all of our time."

"No. there's no way kim or my baby is dead. Kim is one of the strongest people i know.." Marshall voice trailed off.

"Marshall marshall marshall...what are you gonna do if you're reunited with your family huh? You've already murdered 2 people..and with this rebellion...thousands..even if you do find them and this rebellion ends your screwed. You will be sentenced to life without parole and  you'll never see anyone ever again an that includes maybelline.."

"......."

"Nothing to say? Because you know i'm right..with my plan marshall you won't have to worry about losing anymore people. You'll own the entire city and you'll be free..free from everything."

"Your just saying that for i won't look for kim or hailie your scared once i find them you'll dissapear outta my mind my familiy keeps me sane shady."

A laugh escape my throat "No marshall i keep you sane don't forget that...and by the way..what's maybelline gonna do once she reunite you with kim? She'll turn you in to the police of course."

"No she won't!"

"But she will marshall..that's why she wants to help you find kim she doesn't care about you not like i do."

"That's why we should kill her."

"No!"

"Remember marshall you're my darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshalls p.o.v

I looked over towards maybelline who was gazing out the car window that proof was driving. Would she really turn me in?

Maybelline must've felt me eyeing her and turned towards me.

"Hey you alright?" She asked in concerned tone.

"Yeah..."

Maybelline nodded and continued to gaze.

"Remember marshall you're my darling."

I quickly took 2 of the vailiums out the bottle and swallowed them trying to get the voice outta my head. But two words still lingered in my mind.

"Kill her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay YAY I'M BACK!! Okay so this chapter was them going to find kim and shady trying to persuaded marshall into not trusting maybelline but will he listen to shady? Will maybelline really turn him in? Hmmm guess you'll have to wait! SEE YOU GUYS SOON! :)