Running wild on 8 mile Final part 1 of part 1

"Chris what are you doing here!?" I exclaimed wondering what a mentally insane person was doing out of the insane asylum. I mean seriously this is like the second person that broke outta this place. Either they need better security guards or the nurses need to start paying more attention.

"Hey little miss sunshine and rainbows nice to see you too." He smirked.

"H-how are you here??" I repeated the question still at a loss for words.

"Well you said you needed some Xeril to help out ya homeboy so I thought it over and sh!t and decides to bless you with my presence and a little gift." He explained holding up a little bottle of Xeril.

"OH MY GOD XERIL!?"  Courtney squealed like a little girl overcome with happiness.

"Yup." He handed me the bottle before making his way over to Courtney.

"Hey gurl, you look fine as hell." He placed his arm around her shoulder.

"Uhhh...?" Courtney eased out his embrace and hid behind Kim who looked highly annoyed that she was being used as a shield.

"Chris stop flirting with Courtney and explain to me how you got this!" I said.

"Well when you left like I said I thought it over and decided that if My Riri wanted me to help you with her last dying wish I guess I would help. So when the nurse came to give me my meds I knocked him  upside the head stole his clothes and snuck out and I eventually ran into these 3 people trying to rob a man for a car. I told them I needed a ride and explained and then they told me they knew you so we all went lookin for you guys and found you here." He said as if he was explaining how to tie shoes.

"W-well i'm glad you got us this but you know you gotta go back right?"

"Hey there's  no government at the moment to stop me so i'm gone chill with y'all alright?" He said winking at Courtney who shrunk even more and held even tighter on to Kim.

"Well I guess we could use all the help we could get."

"Good." He said.

"Maybelline now that we got the Xeril we can help Marshall right?" Kim asked.

"Right and we better hurry before he blows up the court system along with everybody in it."

"That's a great idea but you know people are like rioting out there with oh things such as Knives and Machetes and Nail guns!" Max hollered.

"Well we gotta do something unless you want Michigan to be renamed Shadytopia!" I exclaimed.

"Huh that don't sound to bad.." Proof announced.

"Proof!" I yelled.

"Sorry.." He muttered.

"We gotta try something before my brother gets himself killed." Nate cried.

"Well our last plan didn't really go so well." Vanessa chimed in.

"No kidding we all got caught." Guerra finally spoke.

"You guys.." I tried to speak.

"When did you get here?" Proof asked.

"I been here the whole time.." He muttered.

"You guys..." I tried again.

"Really I didn't see you over your daughters big mouth." 

"HEY!" Vanessa whined.

"HEY EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP!" Natasha yelled while standing on the top of the cars hood.

Everybody went dead silent.