Love the way you lie..

"Dad?" I repeated in shock and confusion.

"Hey sweetie.' The man (my dad??) quickly came and engulfed me in a a long tight hug. This day is just getting crazier and crazier. "Mr. Longshot I got the sign in papers." Nurse Amanda said interrupting this crazy psychotic moment (Thank God!) "Thank you nurse Amanda" Mr. Longshot smiled grabbing the list skimming it over quickly.

"You're in luck maybelline, everyone you know is here." Mr Longshot spoke handing me the clipboard to see for myself. "Wow you're right they all are here." "Yes, you can visit each one of them when you're ready we'll get you a wheelchair since you're probably not use to walking." Amanda spoke exiting the room once again, leaving only me and my father in a quite awkward situation.

"So, how have you been sweetie pie?" My dad spoke genuinely. "Well besdies running away at a young age,getting raped,living with a complete stranger in detroits worse rebellion and seeing you after all these years..i'm fine." I spoke sarcasm dripping from my lips. 

"You were raped!?" Oh boy why'd i have to tell him that!? His eyes helf so many emotions in them sadness,shock,love,concern,and to my suprise regret.

"Yeah, well how do you think i got pregnant?" I watched as my dads face turned pale. Which made him look whiter than he already was. You see i'm a mixed child  my mom was black while my dad was white. Everyone considered my dad  a player because he literally had groups of women following him around. It also didn't help that dad was considered one of the most finest looking man in detroit. Plus my dad was loaded! (Ya know considering he's a doctor and all..)

"What..? Somebody had their filthy disgusting hands on my daughter!?" I scoffed at his sudden rage, where was that emotion when he was out whoring around with every women behind my mothers back? 

"Maybelline me and your mother have been worried sick about you. Do you realize that?"

"Oh really? Do you even now you're the reason i left!?"

"wha-"

"Yes! You are the reason i left dad,you always cheated on my mother! You guys argued non stop! I felt like i was invisible, so i ran! You were neve there for me dad! And even when you were at home all you did was watch tv and get drunk then try to sober up before you had to work the next morning!" I felt the tears starting to stream down my cheek.

"May-"

"No! shutup just shutup! Do you realize that one of your daughters is a complete and total whore!? Yes luna is a whore dad, she got pregnant at the age of 12 and then mom had to sneak her into the clinic to get it aborted!"

"What!-"

"Of course you don't know dad! How could you? You were never there! So don't you dare, pretend like you care about me or luna or mom or anybody else because you don't!" By this time i was sobbing so loud i didn't even realize that poor amanda had been standing there the whole time. I looked up at her in shock.

"Uh..i ..i got..the wheelchair.." She spoke meekley,obviously wanting to get out of this awkward conversation as fast as possible. I don't blame her i wanted to runaway to..

"Umm thank you Amanda that'll be all." Dad spoke dismissing amanda.

She gave a solid nod then looked towards me with a saddened expression before exiting completely.

"Maybelline i had no idea.." I wiped the tears from my eyes and slowly looked up towards him.

"I know.."

"If i coul-"

"Can you help me get in the wheelchair i wanna go see my sister." I interrupted knowing he was gonna try to apologize. Honestly i didn't want to hear it. Atleast not yet..

He sighed, "Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reached Lunas room which just had to be on the top floor. I wheeled myself in the room slowly shutting the door behind me.

"Who's there?" A voice called out from the corner of the room.

"Luna?" I whispered turning towards where the voice was.

"Yea who-Oh my God..Maybelline!?" Her eyes met mine and we both pretty much burst into tears.

"Yeah it's me sis" I smiled while wiping a tear from my eye.

"Oh God where have you been!? Why are you here? Oh God are you alright?" I laughed, her and mom were always in a state of worry.

"I've been living with this guy, I was in a building that exploded and collapsed on me, and yeah i guess i'm alright." I answered all of her questions at once just like i did nathan. Which reminds me i gotta see how the boy is doing..as well as my baby girl.

Luna gasped. "A guy? Is he cute!?"

Yup that's luna for ya..i thought quietly.

"Uhh he's cute i guess..and yeah he took me in during the rebellion since i was pregnant and all.."

"YOU WERE WHAT?!" Luna eyes widened.

"Oh yeah..congrats luna your a auntie.." I smiled a little at that statement.

"Oh My God! I am!?" Luna smiled so big my mouth was hurting just looking at her.

"Yes, you are. Now tell me why are you here?"

"Oh..well me and kevin had some issues.." Luna sighed looking down.

"You're still with that A**hole?" I spoke kind of bitter and annoyed.

"Maybelline...you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you're with em?"

"...."

"You meet and niether one of you even know what hit em."

"...."

"Got that warm fuzzing feeling..yeah them chills use to get 'em."

"...."

"Now your getting f***ing sick of looking at em?"

"Well no.."

"You swore you never hit em; never do anything to hurt em..now you're in each others face spewing venom in your words when you spit them. You push, pull each others hair,scratch,claw,bit em, throw em down, pin 'em so lost in the moments when you're in them.." Luna spoke giving off a nostalgic type of vibe.

"No i've never gone through that.." I admitted feeling kinda bad that i had called my sister a whore..and slut..when she was just as lost as i was..

"Well then you can never understand how i feel about him..Maybelline..he's everything and nothing to me at the same time."

A image of marshall popped in my head. But why?

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't be maybelline you were smart..you got out while you could..I stayed and saw  our mom suffer all the pain and heartache..but i think she's going to be okay.."

"And so will you." I smiled.

Luna smiled back, "Well when do i get to meet my little niece?"

"Well first i got to met her. I've been knocked out for a month!"

"Woah..you were in pretty bad shape huh?" Luna smiled sadly.

"Would've been worse if marshall didn't cover me.."

"Who?"

"Oh the guy i've been staying with..yeah he kinda saved me."

"Wow maybe he's your superman or something!" Luna laughed giving me a flirty type of look.

"No..I don't think he can be my superman.."

At least not anytime soon..

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter! I would gladly appreciate it if you reviewed :)