Wait, You broke into my house and tied me up for a burger?

Hey guys!! So originally this chapter was going to very dramatic and somewhat chaotic but then I decided Eh, why not make this chapter extremely funny? I mean I think you guys could use a good laugh after everything I put you through. :) So here it is!"

'"Wait so let me get this straight." The man said wiggling around in the chair he was currently tied to. "You broke into my house at 2:00 in the morning to make yourself a burger?" The man yelled looking absolutely furious.

"Well..it didn't start out that way but we kinda got hungry.." I said in between bites.

"Hey Mr..you got in ketchup?" Proof asked raiding the poor mans pantry but only able to find some hot sauce and  olive oil.

"Second pantry on the right." The man mumbled not pleased at the situation he was in.

"Thanks Bro." Proof said making his way to the other pantry successfully pulling out some ketchup.

"Hey proof you see in potato chips in there?" Kim asked.

"Hmm, oh here you Kim." Proof exclaimed tossing her a mini bag of lays potato chips.

"Thanks." Kim chirped opening the bag and pouring some potato chips on to her daughters plate.

"Okay am I the only one here afraid that this man might call the cops and get us arrested?" Vanessa (Guerra's Daughter) said looking at all of us skeptically.

"Mommy what's awwested?" Hailie said enjoying her chips.

"Nothing you have to worry about sweetie." Kim said shooting a glare towards Vanessa who just shrugged and continued eating her burger.

"Mr. Reynolds.." Courtney began before a enormous laugh interrupted her.

"Reynolds? AS IN REYNOLDS WRAP? HAHAHAHA." Proof cackled almost choking on his food.

Courtney shook her head ignoring him. "Mr. Reynolds..we need to know if you have in Xeril." She asked hoping that he would be able to get them some.

"Xeril? Is that what all this is about?" The man grimaced.

"And the burgers which are amazing by the way!" Max said. "Where did you buy them?" He asked.

"Max this is not the tim-"

"I actually got them from this little market down the street they're kinda rare so I usually only get them ever so often-"

"Umm Mr. Reynolds, Xeril?" Courtney interrupted trying to get the man back on track.

"Oh yes, Xeril well I do have some...but I can't just give you some without you actually having a prescription." He Affirmed .

"Doesn't look like your in any position to be taking prescriptions.." Proof mumbled.

". . . ."

"Mr. Reynolds this is important if we don't have this Xeril something terrible is going to happen to all of us." Courtney pleaded.

"Worse then y'all tying me up?" The man sneered shooting us all daggers.

 "Yes!" We all said in unison.

The man looked at us all in confusion but sighed in defeat realizing the sooner he gives us the meds the sooner he'll get untied and rid of us.

"I didn't sign up for this crap, all I wanted to be was a pharmacist and help people and this is the thanks I get." The man mumbled.

"Remind us to throw you a pity party later we need this Xeril to help my friend." Proof hissed annoyed now that his food was gone.

"Your friend? They have MPD?" He questioned.

I nodded stepping towards the man. "Mr. Reynolds is it?"

The man nodded.

"Mr. Reynolds this man he-he really needs this medication and if I have to beg plead or die I WILL help him because even though he's hurt me a lot..probably more times then I can count. I still care about him and I don't want to see him hurt. Please Mr. Reynolds will you give me these meds?" I begged.

"Yeah Mr. Reynolds Wrap will you please give us the medication for I can go home?" Vanessa urged her patience becoming more and more thin by the hour. All she wanted was to go home and forget these crazy people and hopefully meet up with her boyfriend Nicholas.

Kim shot the teen a glare again in which she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Well doesn't look like I have a choice, but you'll have to untie me." He sighed holding his arms up obviously irritated by the whole ordeal.

"Of course." Courtney grabbed a knife from the kitchen and quickly undid his bindings.

The man rubbed his wrist and shook his arms to gain some of the feeling back before he made his way to a cabinet and pulled out some liquid in a brown glass bottle.

"Is this the Xeril?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah this should help him with his illusions and his identity issues but it won't fully cure him it'll just help him for the moment." The man said.

"So he'll need more?" Courtney asked.

"Yes he'll probably need to attend some group therapy and maybe find an outlet to express his anger fully but Xeril is something that'll help him get a grip on reality and what's real and what's not."

"Okay." Kim said.

"But I warn you Xeril can't be a permanent solution he will need to realize his problems and what caused this other personality to occur until he does that he can't be cured." The man frowned.

"I take it you worked with people with MPD before." I wondered.

The man smiled a little then nodded. "Yes, my brother suffered from MPD." He confessed.

"I'm sorry, wh-what happened to him?" I fearfully asked.

The man frown deepened. "He committed suicide."

My eyes widened in shock and the whole room was silent.

"B-but the Xeril?" I stuttered.

"By the time I gave it to him it was way too late, he had already lost himself, he was too far gone." The man sadly said.

Silence again.

"Well thank you Mr. Reynolds we really need to get going now..and we're really sorry about the tying up and breaking and entering..and the burgers." Courtney apologized.

"I'm not sorry about the hamburgers." Proof grinned.

"It's okay...but can you all please get out of my house?" 

We all nodded and gathered our things and of course the Xeril.

"Hey Do you think we could take some of them burgers to go I-" Courtney shoved Proof out the door causing the man to land on his butt.

"I hope this works." I said.

"Me too." Kim intervened.

"It should." Courtney said shooting us both reassuring glances.

Eventually we all were in the car again (Don't even ask how they fit all those people in one van, but they did.) headed to detroit.

And hopefully to save Marshall.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey!! So I hope you liked this chappie review like and i'll be bringing some more chappies real soon! :)