We've GOT to kill slim shady.

Maybelline p.o.v

I took my gaze from the window and saw marshall completely knocked out and not just knocked out but knocked out on MY shoulder!

God he's lucky he's so cute when he's asleep..wait NO! No love allowed, no love allowed! Suddenly a mumble escaped his lips.aww he mumbles in his sleep..UHGG he's making this wayyy to difficult for me.

"Proof are we close to the shelter?" i groaned trying to get my mind away from the blonde that was currently snoring. God how many of those pills did he take?

"Yeah we're actually here." Proof spoke stopping in front of a run down looking shelter. "Thank God, i was starting to get car sick." Riri whined while quickly stepping out the car looking like she was about to puke. Great we have a car sick red head (A:N//Riri dyed her hair red k?) and a drooling sleepy blonde..what an odd group we were..

"Marshall wake up we're here!" i yelled while shaking him a bit.

"F-five more minutes mom." Marshall whined.

"No we gotta go marshall!" I spoke shaking him more roughly until he finally opened his eyes and to my suprised they looked to be red..woah he must've been knocked out from all those pills.

"Huh where are we?" Marshall groggily spoke rubbing some sleep out of his eyes.

"The shelter to find kim, remember?" I shot him a puzzled kinda glare.

"Oh..yeah let's go then." He smiled hopping out the car.

He really was a strange character i laughed thinking about all the crazy  stuff we had to go through just to get here. From him almost killing proof, to running into riri, to finding nathan, to just end up where we are right now seems as if it's a dream..But unfortunately all dreams must come to an end. The only question was what exactly am i gonna do once he's reunited with his family? I mean..will he be normal again? Then there's the people he killed..well not him but shady..but what about the rebellion..how exactly are we gonna fix that? Can we fix it..?

"Maybelline let's go!" Proof hollered.

"Coming!" I hopped out the car and quickly raced up to the group who were trying to make a very dizzy riri feel better.

We finally made it into the shelter and was immediately  greeted by a man who looked to be in his late 50's.

"Hey, are you looking for shelter?" The man smiled grabbing a pen and clipboard.

"No, actually we're looking for someone by the name of Kimberly Scott." Marshall spoke a flicker of something showing in his eyes. What was that? Hope?

"Oh yes well i'm sorry to inform you but she left about  3 months ago with a little girl and some guy." The man frowned a little.

"A man?" Marshall's voice suddenly seem to darken.

Oh no..where's kim?

"Yes, he was tall and on a little chubby but not much..i think his name was John Guerrera." The man spoke trying to see if that would calm marshall. But instead it only seemed to make him more angry.

"Guerrera...." Marshall growled.

"Oh shit Guerra??" Proof yelled.

Me and riri both gave proof confused glares who the heck was Guerrera? Whoever he was it seemed like proof and marshall  definitely didn't like him. Great now we gotta find kim and this guerrera dude? Why couldn't things be ya know EASY?

"Maybelline Guerrera is a guy that kim cheated on marshall with. We followed her up to the club one day and she was making out with the bouncer who just happens to be-"

"Guerrera.." I finished for him. Proof nodded.

"Great..so where did this Guerrera go?" Riri spoke sounding just as annoyed as me.

"I'm not sure..but they left in a car, which is  really hard to find now a days..every since this whole rebellion people barely have money for grocery not to mention gasoline for cars, i'm gonna say this guerrera is pretty rich and since they headed north i'm gonna say they went to up North Michigan you know where all the rich people are." The man muttered some bitterness laced into his words.

Hmm..he must've been rich once.

"Up north?" Everyone said in shock.

How were we supposed to find kim if she's up north!? I mean she could seriously be anywhere! Why did she have to go with guerrera anyway? She knew good and well she had a boyfriend and that her kids father was still here. How selfish. I bitterly thought while looking at the pained expression on marshalls face.

"Yeah i believe so..look i'm sorry i couldn't be of more help.." The man sighed.

"No it's okay you've told us enough thank you." Riri smiled waving goodbye to the man who smiled and went to check on some more people who were coming in.

"So what do we do now?" I asked looking at everyone who seemed to be lost in thought.

"Easy, we go up north." Marshall spoke.

"Marshall do you have any idea how long it's gonna take us to get up north?" Proof spoke sounding weary of having to drive at least 2 days before they reached up north and then where were they gonna go?

"I don't give a f*ck! I gotta find my daughter! If you don't wanna help then go back to the hospital with sharonda." Marshall growled storming out the door.

"Marshall wait!" Proof yelled running after him. Leaving only me and riri.

"Well looks like you get to spend a little more time with your man." Riri gave a short smile.

"He's not my man riri, remember? No love allowed.." My voice trailed off.

"Well the rules might be different now that kim has gone MIA with some guerrera dude." Riri smiled while giving a playful punch on my arm.

"Still marshall's life is never gonna be normal. For christ sake he killed people! Not to mention that he started this whole rebellion that has killed probably thousands. The mans a Mass Murderer maybe even a terrorist." I whispered.

"You know he didn't do those things..shady did!" Riri tried to reason.

"Still Marshall is shady and shady is marshall he might have a split personality but that doesn't mean he still didn't do the crime Robin..and even if we do get together he's gonna be on the run from the police his whole life."

"Not unless he.... dies.." Riri suddenly smiled giving a sneaky type of smirk. Oh no what is she thinking?

"What?"

"Well not actually die..but what if he pretended to you know..die.Then he would be a free man and no one would be after him. Robin smiled.

"Will that actually work?" And if it did how were they gonna pull that off? Convince the world a terrorist is dead. Then again..if shady died..the terrorist really would be dead.

"It could."

"I think the only way is if we cure whatever disease marshall has."

"But how?" Riri spoke looking outside to see proof and marshall still arguing.

"Easy..we've got to kill slim shady."

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey guys! Yeah sorry it took so long been busy with other stories but i'm glad you held on! Told you i would update! Anyway i think i'm gonna add some more chapters to this story so now we get to know more about riri and just how they're gonna kill slim shady! :O Hey did you hear GUTS OVER FEAR? Awesome song! Check it out to the right>>>