Epilogue

9 years later

"Maybelline c'mon if we don't hurry we won't be able to go!" Riri yelled from downstairs while holding a very eager Aaliyah.

"Aunt Riri, why is mommy so slow!" She whined.

"Who knows child.." Riri shook her head pinching the girls cheek.

"Okay i'm ready!" Maybelline said while coming down stairs in a pretty blue sundress.

"Woah you look pretty mommy!" Aaliyah beamed.

"Thanks sweetie." She smiled taking the child from Riri and sitting her on the couch.

"Well look at you!" A voice spoke from the door way.

She turned to see it was Luna.

"Hey sis, thanks."

"Well New york better watch out for you." Proof said entering the room with his wife Sharonda.

"You guys made it!" She exclaimed running over to hug the both of them.

"Of course you guys are leaving we had to say bye." Sharonda said.

"Well i'm really gonna miss you guys." She frowned looking at Riri and Maybelline.

"Naw, yall got yo whole life ahead of you so get yo ass on outta here." Proof reassured.

She was gonna reply but a certain man shooting down the stairs grab her from behind and hugging her.

"Ready to go?" Marshall smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course, but you gonna be alright while i'm gone?" I asked shooting him a look of uncertainty.

He frowned feeling my unease but quickly reassured me. "Yeah you going to New York to get a degree in Social Working and i'm gonna be helping proof out at the studio, Baby we're gonna be fine, aren't we Aaliyah?" He smiled picking the girl up and giving her a kiss while Aaliyah struggled out of his grip.

"Daddy, i'm too old for this!" She squirmed.

"Really honey? You're not gonna see your daddy for a whole 7 months and this is the treatment I get?" He pouted while Aaliyah relented and finally let him hug her.

"Don't worry baby, Daddy will be visiting you and talking to you daily." He smiled.

"I know." She nodded.

"Alright well if everyone is done with their goodbye's I guess we should get going.." Riri said while carrying a large suitcase and 3 smaller ones. We still had no idea how we were gonna fit all of our things on the plane but I guess it would be the poor flight attendants problem.

"Actually before you go I got something I would like to say as well as announce." A now 23 year old Nate said standing next to his long time girlfriend Natasha. Yup after all these years they stuck together but all of us knew they would.

He turned towards Natasha who looked as genuinely confused as the rest of us.

"Natasha, you know we've been through absolute hell together and that we've seen all kinds of crazy sh*t." He started.

By this time I think almost everyone knew where this was going well everyone except Natasha who looked bewildered.

"You never left me throughout our entire crazy journey, you've looked out for me, made me smile, made me feel like we could get through any and everything. You are so beautiful to me Natasha, I love your attitude, I love your smile, And I love how you make me smile. You are so special and I can't believe i've been so blessed to have someone like you in my life."

"So I was wondering.." He got pulled out a tiny box in his pocket and bent down on one knee. Natasha looked stunned her eyes widening and a sudden hitch in her breath making it all the more noticeable.

"Will you please marry me?" He opened the box and there lay a beautiful ring that appeared to be 5 carats.

"Wha..." She choked looking at the ring.

Everyone chuckled.

"U-I-uhh Yes." She finally nodded.

He smiled taking out the ring and sliding it on her shaking fingers.

"Thank you babe." Nate smiled giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Wow congratulations you guys." I said smiling at the newly engaged couple.

"Um Maybelline.." Natasha smiled looking ecstatic yet surprised. 

"Hm?" I wondered.

"You might wanna turn around." She laughed.

"Turn around?" I slowly turned around expecting some kind of crazy robber getting ready to whack me upside the head. But instead I was met with Marshall also on one knee holding out a beautiful wedding ring the shape of a flower.

"Marshall?" I covered mouth completely stunned.

"Umm I know my speech ain't gone be as good as that." He started to which Nate just laughed hugging Natasha who still wore a smile.

"But I do love you, and it's amazing that i'm even here and that I have the actual nerve to propose to you after everything I did to you. We've been through extreme hell and I know you'll probably never forgive me for what i've done and how I messed this whole entire state up basically. But I know one thing is certain. When i'm with you you honestly make me feel like i'm invincible and that i'm capable of things greater then what I really am. And if anyone of these motherf*kers got anything to say to that i'll gladly inform them that I don't plan on being who I once was ever again. And that's the straight up truth."

"So anyway I guess what i'm trying to say is, Will you please marry me? And when I say me I mean just me Marshall."

I was so shocked after all these years i've watched this man struggle mentally and physically through unimaginable things. But I always had faith that he was going to be okay. But to actually be here and have him propose was only something I would dream. Now this dream, this crazy frickin dream is coming true. And I have the magic word that could start it all.

"C'mon mommy!" Aaliyah smiled.

"Yeah mom say yes." Riri yelled.

I looked toward my sister who nodded in approval.

This man had caused me so much pain and grief and despair. But I knew that it wasn't his fault..no it was shady. But Shady's gone and all that's left is Marshall. So it's going to be alright I could just feel it.

So as I say this one word I'll say it for a hope of a better future, for not only me but for everyone. Because rather we get it or not, we all deserve a happy ending or at least a chance for one. In this moment i'll smile. Because for once in my life i'm not clueless. Because for once in my life things are going well. For once in my life i'm happy. And for once in my life I know that i'm fine.

"Yes."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh my God This book is OVER!! Ahhgggg! Guys this book was just amazing to write. I'm so glad you guys read along and experienced this book. I hope you liked it. I hope you Mash that Like button and Review on your thoughts of the book and All in all i'm just so happy! Anyway Thanks and Make sure you be prepared for Detroits Renegade because more chappie's are coming! As well as the sequel to my story Stop Crying your Heart out! <3 Love you guys bye!