Day 5 Confessions & Explosions..

This chapter dedicated to Erikaluv thanks for sticking with me in this story means a lot keep being awesome! :)

It was 10:00 A.M. By the time RiRi and i got back from raiding the streets for food/clothes/ and jewelry. To my suprise we had actually found all those things and then some.

RiRi got a beautiful purple pendant necklace,a old cute pair of black heels and to her amazement a new bandana to wrap around her head.

But i didn't do to bad either, I got a new tank top that had the word love on it (I'm guessing it belonged to a teenager). A bag of potato chips i found in this old abandoned house cabinet, some rider gloves, i think Trent would like those, and finally a really gorgerous charm bracelet that looked like it could be worth a lot. 

We had to sneak back into the shelter which was really hard to do when your pregnant and feel like you just got through eating a whale. (-.-)''

"Yes! We made it!" RiRi whispered excitedly helping me sneak through the window  to her room. "Thank God." I whispered looking throughout the room once i entered.

Everyone was clearly knocked out and didn't look like they would be moving any time soon. Natasha was asleep with her pod earphones hanging with only one left in her ear. Nathan was asleep with a comic book over his face. And Trent fell asleep with the tv left on ren and stimpy (HAHAH!)

"Well i better go before they all wake up, i had a good time RiRi." I whispered as quiet as possible.

"Okay and me too maybe next time your boyfriend can come too!" RiRi smiled leading me towards the door.

"Maybe.." I whispered.

I gave a short wave before exiting the room preparing to head back to my room wondering who i was getting read to meet. Marshall or Shady?

I found the room and open the door as slow and steady as possible. I peaked my head in to see what was coming to my shock everything looked fine.

"Maybelline is that you?" I heard marshall as he got up off the bed approaching the door.

"Uhh yeah it's me." I replied back a little hesitantly.

Marshall soon opened the door and his appearance completely shocked me. He looked completely a totally..normal.

He was in a white hoodie some sweat pants and a bandana. In his hand what looked like a bowl of captain crunch.

"Hey where the hell were you all night? I've been worried sick!" His eye brows furrowed and his eyes went into a slit so he looked a lot more pissed then usual.

"Obviously.." I said looking down at the bowl of cereal that was half consumed.

"Hey i was worried and hungry k?" he said going back to sit on the bed and watch tv. While i closed the door sitting next to him.

"I went out with RiRi and found some really cool things, look!" I took the things out the garbage bag i had found and put it in and showed the items to him one by one.

"Potato chips!" Marshall yelled grabbing the bag excitedly.

"Hey! We'll share!" I said trying to grab the bag from him.

"Okay but first tell me why you left last night."

Oh sh*t how the hell do i explain this?

"Umm i needed some fresh air..?"

"For 10 hours?" He eyed me questionly..

"Yeah is that a problem..?" I questioned him right back.

"It is when your pregnant and me f***ing kidnapped or killed!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Stop treating me like a little kid! I was absolutely fine with RiRi plus she had a gun on her if anyone were to come near us." I yelled back.

"That's just another reason you shouldn't have gone what if she acidentally shot you! Maybelline i don't trust her!"

"Well that's funny because i don't trust you!"

Marshall looked at me wide eyed and i bet my eyes looked just the same.

silence filled the room.

"Marshall i didn't mean it lik-" He stormed outta the room before i could even finish my sentence.

Oh boy what have i done now?

I quickly followed him out the room only to realize he was sitting down right outside the door his face burried in his hands.

"Hey..." I whispered trying to sit as well.

"What did i do last night maybelline and why'd you leave?" His voice came out muffled.

"Well...i really don't think-"

"Just tell me..and don't say you needed air because we both know that's not true"

I sighed and began to spill my guts no longer worried about what shady would do but more worried what marshall would do. I told him everything from shadys confession, to the knife, to riri saving me and lastly about nathan.

"My brother is here??"

I nodded

"And i almost stabbed you with a knife??"

i nodded.

"And i started this whole fricking rebellion!?"

I nodded.

"AND YOU STILL CAME BACK KNOWING I COULD KILL YOU!?"

i winced at the rage in his voice then nodded.

"Marshall i know learning all this is really ..really frightening but we're gonna be okay i promise." I spoke deeply wanting to believe that would be true. But knowing it probably wouldn't.

Suddenly a loud explosion filled the entire building and screams followed. The next thing i know the ceiling started to crumble and my worse fears confirmed when everything went black and i could still hear someone shouting.

"HELP SOMEBODY JUST BOMBED OUR BUILDING!"

Okay so this chapter was kinda laggy but the next couple of chapters are getting ready to be chaotic! So stick with me lovelies! :)