Running wild on 8 mile Part 2 of Part 1

A:N: At this point I don't even understand this title ^ you get what i'm trying to say though..hopefully. This is part 2 to part 1.. :) Okay enjoy.

Everything was one giant blur, running straight through an angry mob was never a good idea but thankfully we all made it. Though it did take forever to get past those security guards..Luckily we convinced them that we really needed to get up there or else something really bad would happen. Well actually we had to bop them upside the head with Natasha's Hockey stick but ehh whatever so far we were pretty lucky. We also thought we lost Vanessa for a second but we weren't that lucky..

"Didn't you guys almost see me get kidnapped back there!?" Vanessa angrily yelled.

"Oh..that was you? My bad." Proof said shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess that explains the screaming.." Courtney agreed.

"I thought you decided to run away." Max shrugged.

"Nah, I thought she was kidnapped." Kim admitted shrugging her shoulders at everyone who stared at her in disbelief.

"Dad you just gonna let him do that?" Vanessa whined.

". . . . . . . ."

Dang even her dad couldn't stand her..

"Well thankfully we all made it." Nate said.

This boy was an angel compared to everybody else who was probably ready to go at each other's throats.

"Yeah now which way do we go?" Courtney wondered out loud.

We were currently inside the court better known as the supreme court where the law is put to action..well not so much now but you get the point.

"Hmm.." I looked at each sign and the one that the mayor might be in would probably be the Conference room. I mean if they ever needed a conference it would be now.

"Maybe the conference room." I suggested.

Everyone seemed to think for a moment and then agreed that it would be a good place to check.

"Well that is a good idea Maybelline but shouldn't we head in the direction those people are running from?" Max said.

"Huh what peopl-"

Sure enough a huge crowd of people came running straight in our direction. And let me tell you they weren't stopping for nothing. If someone had of told them that they would get a million dollars if they stopped. They would've just kept on going. Which meant one of two things. Either they were all filthy rich..or..something really bad was chasing them.

I'm going to go with the last one.

"HEY MOVE OUT THE F***ING WAY!" A  man yelled pushing me out the way causing me to fly backwards.

Thankfully Proof caught me before I could hit the ground.

"Thanks." I yelled.

"No problem." He yelled back trying to talk over the stampede that was charging through.

It was truly a sight to see I mean people were pushing each other out the doors and snatching people's weaves out of hair. And one girl dress got torn to pieces. I mean this looked like people on Black Friday only there was no one shopping. No the only shopping they were doing was to check out the court system and not dare look back. 

I finally decided to see who were chasing them and God I wish I didn't.

Because next thing I knew a group of extremely angry people with machine guns came running after them towards us.